This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
    People want an exciting, explosive heavyweight champion. End of. And they want a single world champion, not a division ruled by two brothers who won't fight each other. You and some other Klitschko fans are the most racist posters on here.
    NO, I'm actually anti-racist.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
      Back in the days of Jack Johnson, the sportswriters and boxing fans were looking for a great white hope to defeat him and become heavyweight champion.

Now, they have been looking for a great black hope to take away Wladimir Klitschko's titles. First it was Sam Peter (2006-2007), and now the great black hope is David Haye. After Haye, they will be searching for another.

Why couldn't people 100 years ago accept Jack Johnson as champion, and why will they not accept Wladimir Klitschko today? Why do people place so much importance on skin color?
      Fantastic post.

This is true because a % of every race be they black white or yellow are purely racist and that will never change this is the nature of man. The only thing we can hope is that the good white, blacks & yellows outcast the bad blacks, whites & yellow.

Me? I don't care, I loved Tyson & I loved Holyfield & I Love the Klitschkos I have no reason to hate any of them.
      Only problem is I doubt the world sees this the same way I do going by visual evidence thus far and that's DEEPLY disheartening. People aren't chasing new fighters because they want fresh blood they just hate the Klits and that's my issue.

Comment

great white hope was a phrase racist white people used...

great black hope is also a phrase racist white people use...

it only exists within the minds of white racists

Comment

So your saying a champion is not a "real" champion unless he is black?
          Aaargh - he's not the lineal champion until he either beats the lineal champion or if the lineal title is vacant, until he beats the #2 rated heavyweight. The Ring's (and the lineal) heavyweight championship has been vacant since Lewis retired.

Comment

NO, I'm actually anti-racist.
            cool then quit with these racists threads

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              great white hope was a phrase racist white people used...

great black hope is also a phrase racist white people use...

it only exists within the minds of white racists
              Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
              X