No announcement yet.

* Odlanier Solis in shape, be aware Vitali! *

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    You probably said the same about every opponent Vitali faced since his comeback "this guy can't do worse than the previous ones", then they all get dominated. It doesn't matter what shape Solis is in, he's going to lose.
    Solis for the WIN!!!!

Comment

i would love Solis to win

Comment

i will wait till the weigh in... you cant jump to conclusions with his jacket on.. (no gay pun intended_)

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
          i will wait till the weigh in... you cant jump to conclusions with his jacket on.. (no gay pun intended_)

Comment

He's fighting for a heavyweight world title, i'd like to think he'd be in shape.

It's ****ing embarrassing watching these fat ****ers waddle about the ring blowing out of their arse after throwing a couple of shots.

They've all got bigger **** than my girl, and she's blessed in the mammary department.

No pics either before you ask

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
              He's fighting for a heavyweight world title, i'd like to think he'd be in shape.

It's ****ing embarrassing watching these fat ****ers waddle about the ring blowing out of their arse after throwing a couple of shots.

They've all got bigger **** than my girl, and she's blessed in the mammary department.

No pics either before you ask
              pics or it didn't happen

Comment

i'm rooting for Solis too, hope he does well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                  pics or it didn't happen
                  You've got as much chance of pics as Solis has of beating big Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Why do ppl think this guy is talented when he doesn't even have a signature win to his name?...

Can someone name an Odlanier Solis fight where he looked impressive against a quality opponent?...
                    He has an extremely decorated amateur career.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                      You probably said the same about every opponent Vitali faced since his comeback "this guy can't do worse than the previous ones", then they all get dominated. It doesn't matter what shape Solis is in, he's going to lose.
                      No, I didn't.....

Comment

Working...
                      X