Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll go with brook, just because of size

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I honestly view Bradley as a slightly better version of Porter. He's a bit more versatile but basically the same limitations. Brook would probably outbox him in a slightly closer fight to the Porter one.
      Lol what...? Did you watch Bradley fights out of his Provodnikov and Chaves fights?

Bradley is a natural outside boxer who sometimes like to fight on the inside sometimes stupidly against guys like Provodnikov who just wait him to try to fight them on the inside. But if you want to see the rel Bradley then watch the Bradley vs JMM fight. He is an out-boxer, spoiler, who doesn't mind to mix it up on the inside sometimes stupidly. No way in hell that Brook is more skilled boxer than him. Brook would be embarrassed big time if Bradley would stick to his less risk high reward original game plan and wouldn't try to brawl.

Porter on the other hand is a natural pressure fighter, a swarmer (?) who wants to get inside and rough up his opponenets and next to this he has some boxing skills to and can fight on the outside a little if he wants to but he usually doesn't want to.
      There's a big difference between Porter's and Bradley's style.

Comment

Tough fight, im sort of leaning towards Bradley though.

Comment

I honestly view Bradley as a slightly better version of Porter. He's a bit more versatile but basically the same limitations. Brook would probably outbox him in a slightly closer fight to the Porter one.

Comment

If Bradley doesn't go full ****** like in Pac 2, I think he could edge it.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
              Lol what...? Did you watch Bradley fights out of his Provodnikov and Chaves fights?

Bradley is a natural outside boxer who sometimes like to fight on the inside sometimes stupidly against guys like Provodnikov who just wait him to try to fight them on the inside. But if you want to see the rel Bradley then watch the Bradley vs JMM fight. He is an out-boxer, spoiler, who doesn't mind to mix it up on the inside sometimes stupidly. No way in hell that Brook is more skilled boxer than him. Brook would be embarrassed big time if Bradley would stick to his less risk high reward original game plan and wouldn't try to brawl.

Porter on the other hand is a natural pressure fighter, a swarmer (?) who wants to get inside and rough up his opponenets and next to this he has some boxing skills to and can fight on the outside a little if he wants to but he usually doesn't want to.
              There's a big difference between Porter's and Bradley's style.
              I saw the Bradley vs JMM fight and I wasn't impressed. In fact, I don't even know if he definitely deserved the decision. Remember scoring it even against a 40 year old counter puncher who he basically outjabbed - Marquez landed more power shots if I remember correctly.

Bradley is a swarmer most of the time too. Sloppy as hell. No fighter "chooses" to try to get a brain haemorrhage, he's just not that hard to hit.

I don't think landing 6 jabs a round like he did against JMM is going to work against a much bigger, stronger, younger welterweight like Brook.

Comment

Bradley will outwork Brook for the good UD in an entertaining fight.

Comment

Bradley "chooses" to attempt to get brain damage
                  He has too big heart, he is not like Mayweather in attitude. He wanted to please the crowd desperately after he got death threats and all that sudden became a public enemy in many "fan's" eyes just because he got the decision against Pac. That's why he started to brawl with Provodnikov in the first two rounds and got concussed but even in that condition he went and outboxed Provodnikov in almost all the later rounds except of 1-2 (he 12th obviously).

If you watch his JMM fight and after that you say/write with a serous face that he fought Provodnikov on the way he fought him because he was forced to not because he fucked up his strategy then I don't know what to say to you...

Comment

I do not rate Bradley at 147. Too small, his chin is suspect , he has no power and he seems to be on the slide.

Kell wins a wide UD (drops him a couple of times) or stops him.

Comment

I saw the Bradley vs JMM fight and I wasn't impressed. In fact, I don't even know if he definitely deserved the decision. Remember scoring it even against a 40 year old counter puncher who he basically outjabbed - Marquez landed more power shots if I remember correctly.

Bradley is a swarmer most of the time too. Sloppy as hell. No fighter "chooses" to try to get a brain haemorrhage, he's just not that hard to hit.

I don't think landing 6 jabs a round like he did against JMM is going to work against a much bigger, stronger, younger welterweight like Brook.
                      JMM came in to that fight from the biggest win of his career where he didn't look faded and old at all so leave behind this "40 years old" argument. JMM was in all P4P top 10 lists, and Bradley too or somewhere he still is. Brook has got one good win not more, not even comparable with Bradley's resume.
                      Bradley beat Peterson and Alexander in their primes, fought two competitive fights with Pac and beat JMM. But yeah "sloppy as hell".
                      I hope we will see who's right.

Comment

Working...
                      X