Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De la hoya vs trinidad, gave bhop the blueprint for tito

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      I remember dumb ass Naazim Richardson screaming at the Pac vs Mosley fight calling Mosley a bum and that 'we just showing other fighters how to beat him', but I dont know running like a bitch and wanting to quit is not really kinda turned me off maybe I missed something in that fight? anyone?
      you take anything that ewok looking mfer says serious

the guy talked how he's a philly tough guy then complains when tyson fury bullied cunnninham

Comment

I remember dumb ass Naazim Richardson screaming at the Pac vs Mosley fight calling Mosley a bum and that 'we just showing other fighters how to beat him', but I dont know running like a bitch and wanting to quit is not really kinda turned me off maybe I missed something in that fight? anyone?
        Naziim is a fool for that, it was Marquez who laid out the blueprint, they just copied it, I remember him saying we just laid out the blueprint wtf, how can he lay out the blueprint when they basically stole it from Marquez and Morales even used Marquez blueprint you have to throw combos when you counter Pac and exchange fire with him basically taking chances, backing upp and throwing an air jab is not going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Naziim is a fool for that, it was Marquez who laid out the blueprint, they just copied it, I remember him saying we just laid out the blueprint wtf, how can he lay out the blueprint when they basically stole it from Marquez and Morales even used Marquez blueprint you have to throw combos when you counter Pac and exchange fire with him basically taking chances, backing upp and throwing an air jab is not going to beat him.
          Right on playa

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Quick question,what did those 4 GGG opponents show us? How to get systematically broken down and knocked out/stopped?
            They showed the world what not to do against Golovkin.

Don't mind Kev, he'll just randomly hate on GGG for no reason (well we know the real reasons...).

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              De la hoya vs trinidad, gave bhop the blueprint for tito
              This is what I came here to say. This is absolutely 100% the best example. Hopkins completely changed his style of fighting that night bc Oscars fight gave the blueprint on how to dismantle Tito. Btw while Oscar was technically the loser that night, he dominated and exposed Tito for the first 9 rounds. No idea why he did what he did at the end of that fight

Comment

manny can't cut the ring off to save his life and gets sloppy in a number of ways when frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  you take anything that ewok looking mfer says serious

the guy talked how he's a philly tough guy then complains when tyson fury bullied cunnninham
                  Dont point that finger in my face again cause I got real killers with me from philly and I cant call them back, they jump they jump. *tyson purposely points finger in his face again* and the so called "killer" says hey watch that finger man (in the most non threaten way ever, felt pressured by what nazeem said about that finger) and nazeem tells em naw it okay he didnt mean it like that.

LMFAO you cant bitch up anymore then that lmfao o shit I forgot about that till you brought it up.

Comment

Mayweather Castillo 1? Mayweather vs Zab?

Comment

Berto vs Collazo. Just don't be a complete bum and you'll beat Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X