Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron Furious: They Reverse It or I'm Done With Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior to seeing this I may have been inclined to say it should technically be ruled a no contest, but after seeing him say if they don't he will walk I think we can all agree - please don't reverse that decision!

Comment

NOOOOO! don't leave what will boxing do without you....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        If they don't wanna reverse it, take a rematch and get your revenge...
        yes cintron, you were winning the fight. However, how the hell did you fly out the ring that hard? It seemed like cintron leaped out the ring purposely. But whatever that is not important..what i cant figure out is where did you hurt yourself. I dont think you got hurt much. Ok you got your wind knocked out of you and you just needed a min to continue. You had like 5 min in the ground without moving. If that was the case you could have turned around and sat on your butt to let everyone know that you are ok and just needed a min continue. But no you lay there like you got shot 10 times. If you ask me you wanted the fight to be stopped and that is what happened. You thought you were gonna get the decision, which you deserved..but hey..karma is a mothaeffer..just like they robbed martinez blind against you, they robbed you. why didnt you want to quit boxing when they robbed martinez like 10 times in ya one fight?..funny thing is you were timing williams very well and you have enough power to hurt him...too bad you went out like a sucka..not too upset about this..it was his own doing.

Comment

Explain why you didn't move for 15 fukin minutes on the floor kermit, explain.... round 4 sounds familiar...Well all you did was do jerry hackey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_A77...ext=1&index=19
          Last edited by BadBrains; 05-09-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Don't reverse the decision!

Actually, Cintron probably should have been ahead on the score cards. However, he deserves a TKO loss for intentionally jumping out of the ring and faking injury long enough for the fight to be stopped.

Comment

please dont reverse it.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
                hope u fall hard like that then see how ur goin to be crying like a ho
                Gtfoh *****.... You've been on Kermits dick all phuckin day.... He lost to Martinez twice on the same night and leaped out the f.ckin ring tonight....

You act like you're Cintron or something, get off of his dick, the dude is TRASH!!

Comment

crying to reverse the decision,,,lol..maybe martinez should have done the same after he ko'd him and the ref ruled it a head butt,

Comment

u guys are sum spiteful ppl. i dunno if he jumped thru the ropes or not, but im not inclined to believe he did. tht just doesnt make sense. nyways, if the docs didnt let him continue, is it really his fault??

Comment

Arthur Abraham vs. Andre Dirrell all over again

Comment

Working...
                      X