No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Nah, I didn't know about Alvarado fighting - Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like we'll have another epic Saturday here in DL.
    YezZirrrrrrr!!!!! Im hyped for it. It's wirth the $45 bones fa it. Hell I put more than that in Mrs. Chief's batmobile every other week.

Comment

Gotta bounce, guys. Have a good one.
      Take care Bringer mah homie. Be safe, and enjoy the day bruh. Me and TBear shall hold it down.

Thanks for waterin the plants bruh. Its like opening a x-mas present everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Take care Bringer mah homie. Be safe, and enjoy the day bruh. Me and TBear shall hold it down.

Thanks for the super stick hits bruh. Its like opening a x-mas present everyday.
        Not sure how much I'm going to last much longer, I gotta get a little sleep before work.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Not sure how much I'm going to last much longer, I gotta get a little sleep before work.
          Aint nothin TBear my man. Get you some rest bruh. I might do the same before I go out and get goin for the day.

Comment

• Relaxing. Can't stay long though, ****ing morning duty.

Comment

Relaxing. Can't stay long though, ****ing morning duty.
              When you can play that song at the end of the day and feel every word was written to describe how good your day was, then you know you had a damn good day. Dont worry bruh, I wont be burning the midnight oil either, I got a briefing to attend in the morning, after I get Mrs. Chief to work. Might not even have a sip for the night.

Comment

• I was looking through my cabnet and realized I have enough bottles to stock a bar. Too bad you guys aren't near the south west or I would be handing it out.

Comment

• Evening all, just got in from work, **** as usual

Comment

• No one's around again tonight man.

Comment

• Its the time difference, it ****s me off i'm at work when all my boys are on apart from the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X