Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz chooses not to beat up military hero for cheating with his girl friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    You sound like a guy who got his ass beat for **** like that, lol.
    When this type of thing goes down, logical and rational thinking goes out the window.
    This... I know if I was the man that got caught with another man's wife, I'd prepare myself to "square-up".

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Makes me admire him even more!!!! He's a real man while Maywether is a spoiled and arrogant wannabe thug.
      So are you telling you have never hit a woman in your life?.........

Comment

What if it was maidana that stole his girl what's ortiz gonna do take a knee lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          And why is that? She is the one that did you wrong not the guy who has zero obligation to you.

Getting pissed at the guy only comes into play when you have some kind of personal relationship with the guy also ( Friend, family, co-worker, etc..) but a random guy? Nah thats all on your girl.
          Yeah, a guy the girl brings home just for a one night thing, that you don't know, I'd be pissed but wouldn't bother beating his ass. I'd only blame the guy if that person knew I was married or in a relationship and pressed anyway.

Comment

if he was beating up the puss-e right he wouldnt even have to work about potentially beating up a war hero !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              What if it was maidana that stole his girl what's ortiz gonna do take a knee lmao
              only puerto ricans and white boxers take knees

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
                only puerto ricans and white boxers take knees
                ortiz did worse than take a knee you little puto

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  I wonder if he dumped that slut. If he hasn't, then he's a ****ing idiot.
                  It said he ended the relationship.

Comment

Looking at the posts, some of you are really messed up.

Ortiz is a high level professional boxer, and martial artists should have a responsibility to not use their tools on the street causually, but only when there is real danger.

Beating up some random guy who may or may not have known the girl he is with is cheating suggests that the guy did it to hurt you or knew you and knew it was your girl but decided to do it anyway.

The only way a dude has business beating up the guy his girl has been cheating with is if the two guys knew eachother personally. You don't do that **** to someone you know, no matter what.
                    Last edited by Visceral; 09-14-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                      So are you telling you have never hit a woman in your life?.........

That's precisely why admire him all the more....because I have hit a woman in my life before. It was cowardly act and it wasn't even a situation like Ortiz's. My situation was more of a an argument solely between my wife and I regarding something stupid from my end.

Now I can't even imagine how hard it must of been for Ortiz to contain himself and hold back when finding the woman he loves with another man, that takes courage, intelligence and restraint that not just anyone possesses. I truly admire that about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X