http://www.newworldorderreport.com

Books is for suckas

Comment

The world is going to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
            apparently so is grammar

Comment

Basically,a bunch of foreign racists came in,kicked the Palestinians out of their homes,instigated wars with their neighbours and hold a great deal of influence over the worlds only true superpower.

Israeli supporters are widely regarded as the biggest scum,and the very worst type of people that you could ever hope to come across.People who cry holocaust at the slightest bit of criticism over their precious apartheid state.Truly vile people that do not deserve to breathe the same air as us normal,decent people.

Wikipedia is a good place to start off from.
              Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 04-12-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Basically,a bunch of foreign racists came in,kicked the Palestinians out of their homes,instigated wars with their neighbours and hold a great deal of influence over the worlds only true super power.

Israeli supporters are widely regarded as the biggest scum,and the very worst type of people that you could ever hope to come across.People who cry holocaust at the slightest bit of criticism over their precious aparteid state.Truly vile people that do not deserve to breathe the same air as us normal,decent people.

Wikipedia is a good place to start off from.
                This is an example of a biased nuthugger.

You are the ******* of Politics

You talk as if Muslims dont hate Jews lol. I know first hand, because i know alot of muslims and most of them hate jews. Me i dont care, im not a Arab and im not a Jew. that ***** dont affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Katsidis View Post
                  You talk as if Muslims dont hate Jews lol. I know first hand, because i know alot of muslims and most of them hate jews. Me i dont care, im not a Arab and im not a Jew. that ***** dont affect me.

A dislike or distrust of the Jews has been around for god knows how long and has been held by people of all colours,cultures and religions - coincidence?

Israel persecutes the Palestinians regardless of whether they're Muslim or Christian.Hell,even the Arabs that identify themselves as Israeli's are treated like second-class citizens in the Jewish supremacist state.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    A dislike or distrust of the Jews has been around for god knows how long and has been held by people of all colours,cultures and religions - coincidence?

Israel persecutes the Palestinians regardless of whether they're Muslim or Christian.Hell,even the Arabs that identify themselves as Israeli's are treated like second-class citizens in the Jewish supremacist state.
                    Apart from the fact that you're courageous enough to say outright that it's jews you hate instead of hiding behind euphemisms like "zionists", your views are reprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Apart from the fact that you're courageous enough to say outright that it's jews you hate instead of hiding behind euphemisms like "zionists", your views are reprehensible.

Your words,not mine.But is what I say not true? Has this not been the case? I certainly wasn't condoning such discrmination in my post.I posed a question,not my own personal view.

Comment

Working...
                      X