Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about college

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never took any SAT's or whatever tests they give in high school. I skipped all of that sh-t. Didn't do any HW either. Just got fed up with going to school from 8AM to 3PM and had no motivation to do so, just going because I was told to.

College is much easier IMO, you basically create your own schedule and once you get gen ed classes done, you'll just be studying whatever it is that you are interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
      i want to go to college right but i havent been in school for like 5 years...how hard will it be to get used to actually using my brain again???

Next question.....Whats up with the women? I want to smash hella white woman/ Asians....seeing that i never see them that much where i live.
      Judging from this post I think it's probably better for everybody if you stick to bagging grocery.

Comment

I'm the opposite of some of the responses and I took Honors English in High School. My grammar was really poor after 6 years in the military, where every other word was an acronym, ****, or ****. Anyways, I wasted a semester in community college taking remedial Writing and Reading, non-credit courses, where they mostly focused on the 5 paragraph essay, thesis sentence, topic sentences, etc. So, it doesn't hurt at least reviewing how you write before taking your entrance exam.

As for my brain, college seemed easier than High School. The biggest problem is time management. You'll have a lot of free time if all you have is college work to do. So get an internship that's related to your field of study to become more marketable to potential employers when you graduate. Don't worry about graduating on time, it's a lot better if you gain experience with an internship.

As for the ladies, I went to commuter colleges. Almost everyone went home after their last class, especially in community college. So, I didn't have the opportunity to hook-up with easy girls. I found its easier to have a relationship with a woman than the Hollywood expectation of hooking-up with promiscuous sluts in college. It might be different if you dorm though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I never took any SAT's or whatever tests they give in high school. I skipped all of that sh-t. Didn't do any HW either. Just got fed up with going to school from 8AM to 3PM and had no motivation to do so, just going because I was told to.

College is much easier IMO, you basically create your own schedule and once you get gen ed classes done, you'll just be studying whatever it is that you are interested in.
          In high school i was smart but i hated school and skipped alot....I mean i used to come to class 40mins late everyday high AF...but i would be done with my work b4 everybody.....i eventually dropped out went back and was kicked out in 10th grade. Then i graduated at a GED program at 19.

I want to go back though, cuz i feel like i wasted my intelligence, and want increase opportunities, and pick up women i would never come across in my daily rounds...ya feel me

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            I'm the opposite of some of the responses and I took Honors English in High School. My grammar was really poor after 6 years in the military, where every other word was an acronym, ****, or ****. Anyways, I wasted a semester in community college taking remedial Writing and Reading, non-credit courses, where they mostly focused on the 5 paragraph essay, thesis sentence, topic sentences, etc. So, it doesn't hurt at least reviewing how you write before taking your entrance exam.

As for my brain, college seemed easier than High School. The biggest problem is time management. You'll have a lot of free time if all you have is college work to do. So get an internship that's related to your field of study to become more marketable to potential employers when you graduate. Don't worry about graduating on time, it's a lot better if you gain experience with an internship.

As for the ladies, I went to commuter colleges. Almost everyone went home after their last class, especially in community college. So, I didn't have the opportunity to hook-up with easy girls. I found its easier to have a relationship with a woman than the Hollywood expectation of hooking-up with promiscuous sluts in college. It might be different if you dorm though.
            thats why i want to transfer to university....i want the full college experience

Comment

Trying the community college first is probably the way to go. You save money, plus the classes are not likely to be as hard as what you'll get at the university.... At least that's been my impression.

Worrying about getting overwhelmed is valid because the pace in high school classes is much slower than college. I think all of my high school tests covered material from one, maybe two chapters. In college, you can easily be looking at more than 5 per test.

Girls will come as long as you're out there and not a creep... I'd say your main focus, and by far, should be to build your resume/connections while you're studying to make finding a job easier once you're done.

Comment

I once wasted 200K of my father's money on literally the most worthless degree imaginable. Just get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                  I once wasted 200K of my father's money on literally the most worthless degree imaginable. Just get a job.
                  Money aint no problem.....or how i would say to my homeboi....."i gat Cheez"

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
                    i want to go to college right but i havent been in school for like 5 years...how hard will it be to get used to actually using my brain again???

Next question.....Whats up with the women? I want to smash hella white woman/ Asians....seeing that i never see them that much where i live.
                    I was in a similar boat I graduated college and went straight into the work force and worked my way up the ladder. Got up to middle management and upper management level then after a major business project and working nonstop with no breaks I took a 6month break cause my next job wasn't ready to hire me for at least 6months. So I decided to go back to college for a quick management program after not going to class for 7 years.

It was hard but after the first class my brain and body got used to it. For me the hardest part was getting used to sitting in class for like 3 hours and having to take notes and take exams.

I finished the program like in 6months and studied my arse off and got all A's too. I got so into it I even stayed up till like 5AM studying.

Because it was a management program and not like an undergrad program the girls weren't as hot. They were all older women who were trying to finish the program too to put on their resumes.

If you are going back for your associates degree or bachelor's degree then the girls will probably be hot. White chicks are pretty down in college. Asian chicks are pretty stuck up anywhere you go but the college ones are probably your best bet but they usually gold diggers like Persian chicks.

Here in Cali most of the college courses tend to be latinas for some reason. I think theres more latinas than anything else here.

Comment

Its a big waste of money, I wouldn't bother, learn a trade if anything a degree is pretty worthless.

Comment

Working...
                      X