No announcement yet.

Report: Mayweather bringing professional duck imitator into camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Mayweather bringing professional duck imitator into camp

Hello everyone. My deal with Time Magazine fell through, and once again I am working as a freelance boxing writer. Perhaps some of you will remember me from my hard-nosed reporting on how Dan Rafael posited that Floyd's small package is responsible for his longevity. It was an amazing experience to meet Dan himself, although I was exposed to enough Cool Ranch Doritos for a life time.

Anyways, here is my latest article for washingtonsgazette.com:

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is a man of many qualities, and it is his perpetual desire for perfection that puts him ahead of the pack. He is Floyd Mayweather, the prizefighter. He is Floyd Mayweather, the entrepreneur. He is Floyd Mayweather, the promoter. He is Floyd Mayweather, the face of boxing. But now, it appears that he has set his sights on being Floyd Mayweather, professional duck imitator.

Sources close to the fighter, who wish to remain anonymous, have disclosed that the five-division world champion is close to signing a highly-esteemed duck imitator as well as Gerald the duck (an actual duck), of the Las Vegas petting zoo.

Gerald was initially unresponsive upon being asked about the rumors, but after a few tense moments, he let everyone at press row know why Mayweather is so interested in inking the small, beaked-bird.

"Quack QWWAACK QWAWA QUACKKK!!", exclaimed Gerald, in a resounding and stunning demonstration of his ducking abilities.

Gerald's representative, professional duck imitator Larry Spinelli, neither confirmed nor denied ties to Mayweather.

Mayweather was relatively quiet when pressed for comment, though did lend some interesting insight into the situation with a cryptic, yet informative comment:

"We-we-we-we-we-we-we, you-you-you-you know that Mayweather only works with the best, and we-we-we are aware of Gerald's ability and we-we-we definitely interested in working with him."

Mayweather continued:

"He is the best of the best, and I'm the best of the best. Gerald is money, and I'm money, so hopefully he becomes a part of The Money Team."

R.i.p NSB.

Comment

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMyRide View Post
        Hello everyone. My deal with Time Magazine fell through, and once again I am working as a freelance boxing writer. Perhaps some of you will remember me from my hard-nosed reporting on how Dan Rafael posited that Floyd's small package is responsible for his longevity. It was an amazing experience to meet Dan himself, although I was exposed to enough Cool Ranch Doritos for a life time.

Anyways, here is my latest article for washingtonsgazette.com:

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is a man of many qualities, and it is his perpetual desire for perfection that puts him ahead of the pack. He is Floyd Mayweather, the prizefighter. He is Floyd Mayweather, the entrepreneur. He is Floyd Mayweather, the promoter. He is Floyd Mayweather, the face of boxing. But now, it appears that he has set his sights on being Floyd Mayweather, professional duck imitator.

Sources close to the fighter, who wish to remain anonymous, have disclosed that the five-division world champion is close to signing a highly-esteemed duck imitator as well as Gerald the duck (an actual duck), of the Las Vegas petting zoo.

Gerald was initially unresponsive upon being asked about the rumors, but after a few tense moments, he let everyone at press row know why Mayweather is so interested in inking the small, beaked-bird.

"Quack QWWAACK QWAWA QUACKKK!!", exclaimed Gerald, in a resounding and stunning demonstration of his ducking abilities.

Gerald's representative, professional duck imitator Larry Spinelli, neither confirmed nor denied ties to Mayweather.

Mayweather was relatively quiet when pressed for comment, though did lend some interesting insight into the situation with a cryptic, yet informative comment:

"We-we-we-we-we-we-we, you-you-you-you know that Mayweather only works with the best, and we-we-we are aware of Gerald's ability and we-we-we definitely interested in working with him."

Mayweather continued:

"He is the best of the best, and I'm the best of the best. Gerald is money, and I'm money, so hopefully he becomes a part of The Money Team."
        You took all that time to write this out and its not even slightly funny.

Comment

Jajaja jajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            R.i.p NSB.
            I didn't even bother to read more than a line, but pretty much this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              You took all that time to write this out and its not even slightly funny.

Thank you for taking my post seriously. I am not trying to be funny. We need people like you to legitimize my writing.

Comment

Mayweather ducks Pacquiao, what else is old?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  I didn't even bother to read more than a line, but pretty much this.
                  Thank you for your criticism. I appreciate it. I will edit the OP to make it all one line so that you read the whole thing.

Comment

Great post, hellava read.

Comment

Working...
                    X