No announcement yet.

Girls with ******ed tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I was getting some ink done on Monday as a matter of fact and there was this super pretty chick there. The problem is she had blue hair, and was covered in tats from head to toe almost.

She also had skin tight leather pants, these ridiculously high leather boots with spi.kes on them. She looked cool and was hot but I'm thinking, in 30 years that is not going to look the same....

Yup, I am 26 and have got a chest piece, wrists, and my left arm tattood. but I don't get why kids that are, say, 22, and get completely covered in tats. What happens when you want a tattoo for an important event later in life, and there's nowhere left?

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    You mean like this?

Seen her, LOLOLOLOL.

Comment

It can look good if they have some nice ones in the right places

But most dont. They usually get spur of the moment tats without thinking it thru fully. For example my friend wants to get the paw print of her dog that died a week ago on her shoulder blade. I was close to punching her in the face for even thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Yup, I am 26 and have got a chest piece, wrists, and my left arm tattood. but I don't get why kids that are, say, 22, and get completely covered in tats. What happens when you want a tattoo for an important event later in life, and there's nowhere left?

Seen her, LOLOLOLOL.
        I have tats, always liked them. I don't mind people getting tats and I don't mind women having tats but again, it depends on the tattoo and where it's at.

Some look ridiculous. Every tattoo I have ever gotten, I have thought about it, investigated the artist and made sure it was 100% what I wanted.

I'm getting my chest piece done as well to connect with my sleeve on my right arm. I heard the chest is more painful than usual. Is this true? Not that I care, I have a good tolerance for pain but I can't lie, this new guy I have is heavy handed, amazing artist but heavy handed as fuk.

Comment

ive always been a fan of tattoo. but im really picky thats why i still dont have any i guess..

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
            Was the point of the thread that a female is covered in ******ed ink or that she is a Latina who tries to be white? Lol
            both but mores os the first one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
              ive always been a fan of tattoo. but im really picky thats why i still dont have any i guess..
              I almost got a tattoo once when i was 18. I was in the chair and everything and the moment he applied the outline thing to my arm, i said fcuk it im not doing this. Fast forward 3 years and im so glad i pu$$ied out and didnt get that tribal on my entire shoulder

Comment

I heard the chest is more painful than usual. Is this true?
                It really depends on how boney you are and how high your tolerance for pain is.

I'm a thin bastard, so my chest tattoos were definitely uncomfortable. I wouldn't say painful, as I have a very high pain tolerance, but multiple hours of needles grinding against bone isn't exactly a fun time.

On the opposite side of the coin - I used to tattoo full time at a licensed shop, so I can tell you that in my professional opinion most clients aren't ready for the experience of a chest tattoo. It takes about 15-20 minutes for the endorphins to kick in to the point where they'll relax enough to let you really start getting the ink in there.

But you've boxed your entire life, so pain and discomfort shouldn't be that hard on someone like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  You mean like this?

Nothing wrong with a bit of free advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    It really depends on how boney you are and how high your tolerance for pain is.

I'm a thin bastard, so my chest tattoos were definitely uncomfortable. I wouldn't say painful, as I have a very high pain tolerance, but multiple hours of needles grinding against bone isn't exactly a fun time.

On the opposite side of the coin - I used to tattoo full time at a licensed shop, so I can tell you that in my professional opinion most clients aren't ready for the experience of a chest tattoo. It takes about 15-20 minutes for the endorphins to kick in to the point where they'll relax enough to let you really start getting the ink in there.

But you've boxed your entire life, so pain and discomfort shouldn't be that hard on someone like yourself.
                    You know what's funny, the artist looked at my face, my scar tissue and hands and said that I wouldn't mind the pain. The thing is I have this thing about needles, not deathly afraid of them but I don't like them.

I sat for 4 hours on my half sleeve that will connect to the chest piece. It was cool but about 3 1/2 hours in, **** got annoying as fuk. I have a good frame, and muscle on my body including my chest. He said it's worse if you have muscle because that's what hurts.

I always knew that the ribs were bad and the inside of the arm, but I didn't know the chest had a bad reputation. When I mentioned I would be back for the chest piece, the other artists looked at me and said "Your going to let Dana do the chest?.....hahah good luck". Not a good sign....hahah.

Comment

You know what's funny, the artist looked at my face, my scar tissue and hands and said that I wouldn't mind the pain. The thing is I have this thing about needles, not deathly afraid of them but I don't like them.

I sat for 4 hours on my half sleeve that will connect to the chest piece. It was cool but about 3 1/2 hours in, **** got annoying as fuk. I have a good frame, and muscle on my body including my chest. He said it's worse if you have muscle because that's what hurts.

I always knew that the ribs were bad and the inside of the arm, but I didn't know the chest had a bad reputation. When I mentioned I would be back for the chest piece, the other artists looked at me and said "Your going to let Dana do the chest?.....hahah good luck". Not a good sign....hahah.

yeah but how do u feel about girls covered in tats? not the cool sexy ones too the demonic, satanic trash looking ones?

Comment

Working...
                      X