David Tua vs. Joe Frazier - Tua by TKO

David Tua vs. Lennox Lewis - Lewis by UD

David Tua vs. Rocky Marciano - Tua by TKO

David Tua vs. Floyd Patterson - Tua by KO

David Tua vs. Vitali Klitschko - Klitschko by UD

David Tua vs. Wladimir Klitschko - Tua by KO

9-6 (8 KO's)

Not bad.

Nothing here jumps out at me as wrong...I'd give Marciano even odds, but I think that one sees the cards. Both guys are so tough. Tua vs. Frazier would be an amazing left hooking battle, but I think Tua's chin holds up longer...he's a hell of a fighter, I'll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Nothing here jumps out at me as wrong...I'd give Marciano even odds, but I think that one sees the cards. Both guys are so tough. Tua vs. Frazier would be an amazing left hooking battle, but I think Tua's chin holds up longer...he's a hell of a fighter, I'll give him that.
      Tua has a lot of weight on Rocky. Rocky can cut too while Tua has pretty tough skin. That's why I see Tua by TKO.

Wlad probably beats Tua by wide UD.

But.....the Lamon Brewster vs. Wladimir Klitschko fight kept popping in my head.

Comment

Tua loses to pretty much all of them. Most of them are legitimate greats, whereas Tua is not which is why he was never champion of the world and lost every fight against top contenders and champions/greats.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Tua loses to pretty much all of them. Most of them are legitimate greats, whereas Tua is not which is why he was never champion of the world and lost every fight against top contenders and champions/greats.
          no one is saying tua is greater than them.

it's head to head.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
            btw tua beat all the top contenders he fought except for byrd.

the only reason he didn't win a belt is because he only got 1 title shot and it was against lennox lewis.

3 guys tua ktfo ended up winning belts afterwards.

Comment

I don't think Tua is nearly as good as you think he is. I think he would lose to everyone on your list. Good power puncher I will give him that, Rahman said Sanders hit harder though.

Comment

Tua to UD Bowe?

Maybe he can KO him, but I'd be surprised if he could take a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
                  I don't think Tua is nearly as good as you think he is. I think he would lose to everyone on your list. Good power puncher I will give him that, Rahman said Sanders hit harder though.
                  really? EVERYONE?

hmmm......

with a 30 lb. size advantage over rocky?

he can't ko floyd patterson who didn't have the best chin?

wlad is a for sure loss? tua can't take as much punishment as brewster? tua can't punch as hard as puritty?

of course rahman would say that. 1 - he doesn't like tua. remember the rahman-tua fight controversies? 2 - corrie had faster hands and was a southpaw. he didn't see those punches coming as good as he saw tua's. plus corrie was a hell of a puncher himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Tua to UD Bowe?

Maybe he can KO him, but I'd be surprised if he could take a decision.
                    bowe is more than happy to brawl. bowe is also more than happy to fight inside (since he was a good inside fighter for such a big guy)

bowe has a good chin. i can see it going to a decision even if tua outfights him.

Comment

Working...
                    X