No announcement yet.

Will Smith vs Mark Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Smith vs Mark Wahlberg

I don't know if anyone posted this, but I found this an interesting match-up

The Hollywood Boxing Federation has offered Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg $1 million each to box each other in three one-minute matches on February 26th in Las Vegas. The idea is to have actors who played Muhammad Ali and Micky Ward face off.

"This will be a great opportunity for both stars to fight in the Super Bowl of Hollywood boxing and to donate millions to their favorite charities," said HBF. "We don't think these two are going to rip each others heads off. We're just hoping they get into the ring and have a little fun duking it out."

Between the two, I would have to say that Wahlberg would win considering that he trained for "The Fighter" for four years and wrapped filming only a year ago. Smith, meanwhile, hasn't boxed seriously for nine years. A better fight would definitely be Russell Crowe vs Uwe Boll.

Source: RadarOnline

Who do you guys got?

vs

Smith by UD/SD
    50.00%
    Smith by KO
    50.00%
    Wahlberg by UD/SD
    0.00%
    Wahlberg by KO
    0.00%

Bump....I got Will by SD

Comment

It's like Ali vs. Frazier. Only that Wahlberg and Smith are 2% of Frazier and Ali.

Comment

Working...
      X