Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what really grinds my gears about Ricky Hatton vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what really grinds my gears about Ricky Hatton vs Pacquiao?

Is that you just know there's going to be THREE national anthems! Yeah, as if some Brit "singing" God Save the Queen or whatever the hell it is isn't bad enough we gotta listen to some semi-cute Filipino chick who wouldn't even make it on American Idol go on and on, then of course America HAS to be represented so most likely some R&B singer will come out and make the song so much longer then it really needs to be! So 30 minutes after the fighters enter the ring the fight will finally start, damn it I hate that ****!

Nobody cares about your views regarding the anthems though

Comment

Originally posted by iBox View Post
      They do, cause I agree with him 100%.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Is that you just know there's going to be THREE national anthems! Yeah, as if some Brit "singing" God Save the Queen or whatever the hell it is isn't bad enough we gotta listen to some semi-cute Filipino chick who wouldn't even make it on American Idol go on and on, then of course America HAS to be represented so most likely some R&B singer will come out and make the song so much longer then it really needs to be! So 30 minutes after the fighters enter the ring the fight will finally start, damn it I hate that ****!
        It was a pleasure hearing our national anthem sang in front of millions.

And oh, do American Idol accept pros?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          They do, cause I agree with him 100%.
          I'm with Samurai and the threadstarter.

Comment

I don't mind, it adds to the atmosphere.

Comment

To hell wit the anthems. I'm just pissed about them bitchin about the purse split.

Comment

I agree.

I personally don't see the point of national anthems before a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by iBox View Post
                  I laughed when I first read that

Comment

I don’t mind the anthems…gives me a chance for one final smoke/restroom/beer stocking and side bets with homies

Comment

Working...
                    X