No announcement yet.

Rosie Jones, Katie Downs &Amy Diamonds *OFFICIAL* Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    the brunette is smoking, but a little thin, the other two are just blonds i'd bang.
    yes, the brunette is where its at

for the record, i've had this avatar for days now

but i'll still have to change it now

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I know there are some fine ass Romanian chicks, I run into them here in Miami at the clubs sometimes. They are like the Latinas of the European world, dark skinned, big asses and dark eyes.....
      Word son. But yo, since you have had far more experience wit eastern European broads then me... is it true they are racist against latinos/blacks and won't give us play? My only experience really wit eastern/south eastern euro broads was when I was 11/12 in New York trying to talk to an Albanian female but them Albanian boys were hatin and stopped me before **** could kick off. Hate albanians.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        yes, the brunette is where its at

for the record, i've had this avatar for days now

but i'll still have to change it now

Yea yea, you were sorta the inspiration for this thread. But tbh, I had seen those pics before like 3 months back and just never followed up on the thread I was gonna make.
        props to you tho, for reminding me! tag team effort

Comment

Kitty Lea >

Comment

I like this welsh *****
            Last edited by baddest; 07-22-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Id marry Rosie Jones, fit as fcuk.
              I stalk her on my space

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
                Id marry Rosie Jones, fit as fcuk.
                I stalk her on my space
                She datin anybody? or just gettin around?

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                  Word son. But yo, since you have had far more experience wit eastern European broads then me... is it true they are racist against latinos/blacks and won't give us play? My only experience really wit eastern/south eastern euro broads was when I was 11/12 in New York trying to talk to an Albanian female but them Albanian boys were hatin and stopped me before **** could kick off. Hate albanians.
                  Man that might have been an exception because from what I see, they love the brown and black meat and that's for real.

There's this one chick my boy introduced me to that he's fukin, she's so fukin fine man, she's from the Czech Republic and all she dates is black dudes. She says in her country they LOVE black dudes.

She is like 5'2", blonde with bronze skins, green eyes and ass, lips and thighs.

Comment

last 2 pictures girl on left ohh my thats trouble right there.

Comment

Working...
                    X