Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach Offers $1K To Sparring Partners To Drop Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumour has it Mike Tyson is going to turn up to the gym to pay of some debt :-)

Comment

who the fucc cares? they should always be tyring to give him a good work out! it's also in their best interest to go hard so they can get better as well. you dont get good by going half speed only.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayfeather View Post
        Rumour has it Mike Tyson is going to turn up to the gym to pay of some debt :-)
        Rumor has it Holyfield as well as a number of other broke former champions will also try to participate in the "Drop Pacquiao for 1k sweepstakes".

Comment

Pacquiao takes a crap, Roach talks about it and it becomes news. Can't this guy shut his ass for like a week?

Comment

hes did that for the de la hoya fight which i found kinda stupid....no REAL BIG NAME pro has ever knocked him down why they think some sparring partners will knock de la hoya down

Comment

Bunch of BS, sparring partners are not paid to hurt the fighter. He has a huge fight comming up and they are gonna line up fighters to try to knock him down, just plain nonsense. Thats why you hear sometimes fighters that have sparing partner syndrome, they hold back or the trainer holds them back.

Comment

Cheap bastard!

Comment

Give me a pair of baseball bat instead of gloves. I'm pretty sure I'll knock him out freddie

Comment

HA! Ricky Hatton, ODLH and many others didn`t manage to do that for severals millions, and you offer them 1k!!! You`re underestimating your fighter mr. Roach

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                      OMG.. am i reading this clearly? Whats the point of doing sparring and training if the coach doesn't want to give his fighter all the of troubles. How will he boxer learn and prepared himself in the coming fight if you won't give him those troubles..

The purpose why you have to train and spar with a boxer that mimics your coming opponent is for you to learn what to do and get some idea how finish your opponent.

I can't believe you are saying those things..
                      since you wan to be a jackass, OK let me explain. ITs kind of a catch 22 you want your sparring partners to prepare you and work hard to do it but there is a line between that and a sparring partner who somewhat dominates the boxer he is preparing. see what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X