No announcement yet.

Anyone tried The Wolf Among Us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried The Wolf Among Us?

I just finished the first game in the series and it's damn good.

Interesting story and characters, Unique art style and feel. I wasn't a big fan of the walking dead but once I started this one I couldn't stop. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Highly recommend, I got it on PSN when it was on sale for 2 dollars a while ago but I just now played it. I think you can get it for 5-10 dollars now, not sure.

8.9/10

Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-13-2014, 09:06 PM.

I've noticed it and thought about it.. might check it out tonight... do you get it on xbox one aswell,I have so many games to play

Currently just started sniper elite 3

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
      I've noticed it and thought about it.. might check it out tonight... do you get it on xbox one aswell,I have so many games to play

Currently just started sniper elite 3
      It's on all platforms. Wolf among us is the only game in a while that made me stop for a second and think "Damn, that was good" after I finished it.

Don't be fooled by the cartoony art style. This game is full of substance and character. Everything you do has a consequence and the ending you get is based on the choices you made.

This game was just ****ing awesome, can't say enough good things about it.

It might not be for everybody, but if you're into games with great stories and substance or you liked the walking dead game, then I can't see why you wouldn't like this game too.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-15-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I've played the first few chapters and it is an awesome game(a little too much cursing for my taste, but an awesome game none the less). Waiting on my PS3 to get here from Germany so I can download and finish the last chapter.

Comment

Yup. As it progressed on I found it silly.

Comment

An absolutely amazing piece of work. Telltale are in a league of their own when it comes to crafting beautiful and compelling storylines in video games.

Comment

This game is awesome, and the ending is amazing in it's own right, nice twists and turns. All around an Amazing game, I loved it.

Comment

I was high as **** when I started it. That moment where Faith was walking away, I kinda fell in love with her and that hooked me in. I played the rest of the game blazed out too so I was really into it.

I didn't even notice the cartoonish art style It all felt real. But then again I was smoking some quality tree lol

Also I have a pretty beastly home theater system, and it definitely enhances your Gaming experience. Moreso than any money you throw away on an overpriced gaming pc. The living room on your La-z boy and table with your bong, snacks and drink with a Massive HDTV and 7.1 surround sound with a subwoofer is where it's at.

Anyone who hates on the PS4 isn't doing it right. Not that wolf is a ps4 game, I'm just saying.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X