Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for you TBE fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way you are "The Best Ever" without having fought arguably the greatest fighter of this generation in Pacquiao. End of story

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
      Would you rather see TBE chill out on his demands to make the "fight of the century" happen or would you rather see him continue his steady rise to success fighting the likes of Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo, and other none P4P ranked fighters? Please vote on the poll!
      TBE is too big for Pacquiao though?

Can Manny Pacquiao really make it to heavyweight division to fight TBE?

I'm in doubt and even If he could we clearly know Wladimir Klitschko would knock him out but I'm willing for Floyd to try and make it to heavyweight if he really want to prove his false accusations to be the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I take it you don't think Ray Leonard is a great?
        he is a great and more so than floyd, he might of only had 40 fights but he fought MUCH harder and better competition than floyd. With that said he IS NOT TBE and he never claimed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          he is a great and more so than floyd, he might of only had 40 fights but he fought MUCH harder and better competition than floyd. With that said he IS NOT TBE and he never claimed to be.
          Ahh k. I don't put too much stock into how many fights you've had. Just who, when and how.

Comment

Since when did people started taking what Floyd said seriously? lol

Comment

Working...
            X