• Show
Clear All

boxingscene.com

Comment

This thread is brilliant! Love reading gas

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
        Try The Real World.

You should enjoy the essence of real women and savour the flavour of them before you dive in.

You can't smell and taste them over the internet.
        i actually do real well in the bars bro me and the fellas always compete for the most hottest breezys in the joint and im usually in 1st or 2nd place.

but i wanted to try the online route since it used to be so easy back in the AIM and myspace era ya feel?

Comment

TOo sexual for me lol...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Yo bros lets take a poll of the best sites you got easy pu$$y from?

Serious poll here.

For me I got lot of pu$$y from the old school AOL/AIM but not sure those chat rooms even exist anymore?

Then of course Myspace in its prime got me mad pu$$y from all over.

These days whats your best sites you got easy pu$$y from? The two I mentioned don't really exist anymore or they not as hot as they was in their prime. I heard Myspace is making a relaunch heard Justin Timberlake had something to do with it or something? But I doubt it will be as good as it once was I mean remember how easy it was to get a$$ from that thing lol.

PS: Just to clarify I'm talking like real social networking sites not them freaky sexual sites lol. I would never go on one of those.
            Hi5 and Myspace back in the days. These sites came about just at the time when girls were just excited to get messaged. All these chicks nowadays think for some reason they are Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Amber Rose, etc. They all waiting for a baller to holler at them.

Comment

Back around 05 06 myspace was the *****.....I met alot of hoes....Facebook was cool too until EVERYBODY made one. U used to be able to just holla at random broads...now they will accept yo friend request then ignore yo ass

Comment

Phone chatlines used to be cool too...now just fat btches and trannies

Comment

Grinder...wait...

Comment

Craigslist in the late 90's! Early 2000's!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X