Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im surprised noone mentioned anything about Ortizs Grant gloves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im surprised noone mentioned anything about Ortizs Grant gloves...

that floyd made him wear. we all know punchers prefer cletos over those pillow grant gloves (yea floyd KOd him but that was a legal sucker punch).. floyds a sneaky ass mothafuucka when it comes to taking some of his opponents best.

well theres another roadblock to pac-floyd --- guaranteed floyd wont fight pac if he wears cletos.

' WINNING ' are the soft pillowy gloves you stupid motherfcker

grants are not pillows

Comment

I think I was the only one who noticed that Floyd was wearing the trunks that in a video he said were for the Pacquaio fight

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post

grants are not pillows
        Yess, the ones Morales makes his opponents wear now.

Comment

I'm sure it's been mentioned here at least a few times, but didn't see a thread about it.

Pac has a lot more pull than Ortiz, so I doubt Floyd would even make gloves an issue, considering there are more serious disagreements preventing the fight at the moment.

Comment

Mayweather accepted to wear 8oz gloves against Poochiao (which team poochiao asked for) during their first negotations in 2009, close thread.

Comment

Ortiz had a busted eye and most of the media who hate Floyd think that he wouldve been gone in a few more rounds. Floyd was accurate, Ortiz wasnt. Point is that Floyd wouldve been better off if they were wearing reyes, not Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Ortiz had a busted eye and most of the media who hate Floyd think that he wouldve been gone in a few more rounds. Floyd was accurate, Ortiz wasnt. Point is that Floyd wouldve been better off if they were wearing reyes, not Ortiz
                I agree with this post.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post

grants are not pillows
                  did i say anything about winning on my first post? i was comparing grants to cletos you dumbaass.

Comment

Working...
                  X