No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kevin Mitchell, Burns, Bellew, Gavin Win Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kevin Mitchell, Burns, Bellew, Gavin Win Bouts

Previously undefeated John Murray gets shocked by Kevin Mitchell at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. Mitchell returned after a 14-month layoff and wore Murray down and knocked him out in the eight round.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL!! In the 2nd pic of the Burns & Cook fight, Cook looks like he has an EXTREMELY bad case of constipation!!! Like I posted in the other article on this fight, I think it's B U L L S H I T how after some fighters loose & then as an excuse claim to have had an injury or to be sick right before the fight & that prevented them from winning or putting on a good performance..Cause 1st of all, right before a fight they usually get checked by a doctor to make sure they are fit to fight & 2nd if the trainer REALLY cares about their fighter & knows something is seriously wrong with their fighter, they will cancel the fight & even if they did have an injury or were sick(which I seriously doubt), then ¿why even try to fight if they know that by entering the ring with an injury or sick the other fighter has a huge advantage & most likely they are gonna loose? I just think they ain't man enough to accept they lost & it's a lame excuse just to somehow justify their defeat..That's why fighters that cancel a fight at the last moment cause they all of a sudden got sick(which it could happen) or got injured have way more credibility than those who claim all that after they have lost..Cause if a fighter ain't 100%, he SHOULDN'T be fighting!!!

Comment

Looks like Mitchell's back on track.

Comment

^^ Great pic. My new desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          LOL!! In the 2nd pic of the Burns & Cook fight, Cook looks like he has an EXTREMELY bad case of constipation!!! Like I posted in the other article on this fight, I think it's B U L L S H I T how after some fighters loose & then as an excuse claim to have had an injury or to be sick right before the fight & that prevented them from winning or putting on a good performance..Cause 1st of all, right before a fight they usually get checked by a doctor to make sure they are fit to fight & 2nd if the trainer REALLY cares about their fighter & knows something is seriously wrong with their fighter, they will cancel the fight & even if they did have an injury or were sick(which I seriously doubt), then ¿why even try to fight if they know that by entering the ring with an injury or sick the other fighter has a huge advantage & most likely they are gonna loose? I just think they ain't man enough to accept they lost & it's a lame excuse just to somehow justify their defeat..That's why fighters that cancel a fight at the last moment cause they all of a sudden got sick(which it could happen) or got injured have way more credibility than those who claim all that after they have lost..Cause if a fighter ain't 100%, he SHOULDN'T be fighting!!!
          Cook has a legit sciatic nerve issue, which is why he's been out of action so long. His only crime was trying to come back and fight with it - fighting's his livelihood, though, so I can't blame him for trying. In fact, far from complaining, he showed a lot of balls in trying to continue in the fight despite being in obvious agony. If anyone deserves to be accused of B U L L S H I T, it's Frank Warren, for making such an irrelevant match for Burns in the first place - fight was always a complete waste of time, and even moreso than I realized when it was announced.

Now STFU, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz
            Cook has a legit sciatic nerve issue. His only crime was trying to fight with it - fighting's his livelihood, though, so I can't blame him for trying. In fact, he showed a lot of balls in trying to continue in the fight. It's Warren who should be blamed for making such a ****ty match in the first place.

Now STFU, thx.
            That's right, he makes a living out of fighting & to continue fighting to make a living his health has to be 100% & he has to be in the best shape as possible..So if indeed he has a legit sciatic nerve issue, then he SHOULD HAVE NEVER STEPPED IN THE RING TO FIGHT in the 1st place until he had that problem taken care of..Only an IDIOT would decide to make a stupid move like that!! That doesn't prove he has balls, it just proves that he's a moron!! Joseph Adbeko had the same exact problem Cook claims to have, & at the last minute in 1 of his biggest fights he made THE RIGHT & VERY SMART decision NOT TO FIGHT until he was in PERFECT HEALTH & in tip top shape.. & ¿Why blame Warren? ¿Did Warren know anything about this? ¿Did Warren put a gun to his head & forced him to fight? Cause Cook was an ex-world champion(as a matter of fact he had that same exact title)& on paper it looked like an good match..If it's true Cook had an health issue, then he's the ONLY one to blame!! Your the 1 that needs to shut the fuk up & stop defending idiots like u'r self!!
            Last edited by Tomasio; 07-17-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              That's right, he makes a living out of fighting & to continue fighting to make a living his health has to be 100% & he has to be in the best shape as possible..So if indeed he has a legit sciatic nerve issue, then he SHOULD HAVE NEVER STEPPED IN THE RING TO FIGHT in the 1st place until he had that problem taken care of..Only an IDIOT would decide to make a stupid move like that!! That doesn't prove he has balls, it just proves that he's a moron!! Joseph Adbeko had the same exact problem Cook claims to have, & at the last minute in 1 of his biggest fights he made THE RIGHT & VERY SMART decision NOT TO FIGHT until he was in PERFECT HEALTH & in tip top shape.. & ¿Why blame Warren? ¿Did Warren know anything about this? ¿Did Warren put a gun to his head & forced him to fight? Cause Cook was an ex-world champion(as a matter of fact he had that same exact title)& on paper it looked like an good match..If it's true Cook had an health issue, then he's the ONLY one to blame!! Your the 1 that needs to shut the fuk up & stop defending idiots like u'r self!!
              Cook won't be in tip-top health again. The issue won't improve, according to his doctor, who told him he would just have to get on with his life.

So, after almost two years out, he tried to do just that by resuming his boxing career.

After he was hurt in the 1st round, continuing to try and stand up and make the fight took balls.

You didn't even watch the fight and you don't know anything about the fighters involved. You can't even arrange a coherent paragraph.

Now, once again, kindly get the **** off your high horse, shove your bold and your italics up your arse and STFU. ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                Cook won't be in tip-top health again. The issue won't improve, according to his doctor, who told him he would just have to get on with his life.

So, after almost two years out, he tried to do just that by resuming his boxing career.

After he was hurt in the 1st round, continuing to try and stand up and make the fight took balls.

You didn't even watch the fight and you don't know anything about the fighters involved. You can't even arrange a coherent paragraph.

Now, once again, kindly get the **** off your high horse, shove your bold and your italics up your arse and STFU. ******.
                well said, that guy from PR talks sh.it....

i know someone with siatica or however you spell it, and they are on strong painkillers and they STILL get pain!!

Comment

Did Ricky Burns cherry-pick an opponent with a bad back?

Why hasn't Roman Martinez and Ricky Burns fought again?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post

Well said. For Cook to virtually push the ref away and continue fighting after his back had gone just shows what a tremendous fighting heart he has.

Comment

Working...
                    X