No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants To Give Fans Money's Worth on 5/2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Victor Conte took his situation and changed for best. Memo took his situation and changed for the worse. Victor Conte isn't trying to be a strength or conditioning coach, either. He isn't trying to get close to the fighters, he's trying to catch them cheating. You ever hear of a good criminal tipping the Police? You ever see American Gangster? Victor KNOWS what guys like Memo are up to, because he used to be Memo. Get me?
    To be fair, bad reference. That movie was made up out of Frank Lucas's imagination because he never gave up anybody of note. Nicky Barnes has to have his face shaded because he's afraid of being recognized. Frank Lucas doesn't, but ask yourself, somebody who snitched like him or like "he says he did"wouldn't be scared?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
      So how someone running and holding is stunning someone that's considered having an iron chin?

It shows why the UK population are actually fake hardcore boxing fans, to root for guys like Hatton and Froch who are not good boxing wise, but hate Khan, Degale, and Brook is telling.

Dirrell beat the big bloke.
      Landing one good punch that stuns your opponent does not win you a fight.

Dirrell should go back to play acting and getting fake medicals to duck fights.

Can't wait till DeGale busts him up.

Comment

• If Mayweather wants to give fans their money's worth on May 2nd, does that mean he is willing to trade with Manny and fight him toe-to-toe? If he wants to beat him in impressive fashion and also put on a show, there must be no other way to do that other than going for the KO. I am not sure that Floyd is going to do that as we have seen fight safety first and box his way successfully to a decision. As Keith Thurman said in a recent video interview with Fight Hype, if Mayweather wants to make it easy for him, he will box in circles all day. However, if Floyd really does want to make it an action packed fight, this fight becomes a pick'em and plays into Pacquiao's advantage. We shall see what he really means.

Comment

• If he fights the Pacman the way a real fighter should then it will be entertainment...but if he will be running around the ring and ride his bike then it will be a big waste of time and money for everybody. The world knows that Manny Pacquiao in the ring means fireworks and that is the main reason they would be spending their precious time and money.

Comment

• "Mayweather Wants To Give Fans Money's Worth on 5/2 "

OK, so you are expecting to lose? ....... Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I still believe he is unable to because of his hand injuries that plague him midway through fights. We might get some good activity in first 7 rounds from Floyd, where he is going to dominate and win most rounds, with Pacquiao probably taking the first 2 rounds due to Floyd feeling him out. But I think from round 8 and on Floyd will try to outbox Pacquiao and then just for good measure, try and raise up his activity in the 12th round to give the judges and fans something to think about when scoring the fight. That's my prediction, 9-3 or 8-4 Mayweather.
              If I am a Floyd fans this is clearly making an excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.Esco View Post
                do what you want floyd. as long as you get the w, thats all that matter.
                You can juice, clinch, elbow, run, and dance the night away Floyd, as long as you win because that is all that matters

Comment

• Floyd will win enough rounds to win the fight. That's his game.

Two big reasons:

-- Floyd is dedicated. But Pac is a congressmanbasketballsingerboxer.

-- Floyd will use his big advantage in size and reach. See Marquez/Floyd. Floyd ain't Algieri. Size matters here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    if he wants to give the fans their money worth he shoudnt be putting his crappy TMT fighters on the show
                    8 pages on and this is one of the few that made more sense

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      Stop with the ped bs when fortune was a ped pusher and got fighters he was coach for busted using we understand don't like floyd but damn some of yall just sound stupid memo already said he not working with floyd ariza had a few questions he wanted asked memo also strength coach for bey and when yall say ariza giving floyd shakes now you also indirectly admitting your idol manny was juicing when ariza was with him but difference is floyd ain't running from no testing like manny did until he fired ariza and got put to sleep
                      if i am a Floyd fan these are clearly an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X