No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Floyd (Post Mayday Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Floyd (Post Mayday Poll)

Based on what youve seen the last few weeks, who wins this matchup if they fought next at 154?
    Floyd Money Mayweather
    71.60%
    Saul Canelo Alvarez
    23.46%
    SD, Draw, Close on cards.
    4.94%

Floyd by UD.

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Based on what youve seen the last few weeks, who wins this matchup if they fought next at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
      Floyd by UD.
      Safest bet in sports.

Comment

Canelo needs to go for the early KO

If I were team Canelo Id train for a 3 round fight. Pacing for the long haul is the mistake all Floyds opponents make.

Comment

Excluding power and size what does Canelo bring that would even remotely worry Floyd?

Floyd by UD, lands all night and Canelo starts to gas from aimlessly following Floyd around the ring. I laugh at the thought of Canelo trying that stupid headmovement he did versus Trout without throwing back. Not to mention Canelo's best work in that fight came from the few counters he did throw with Floyd would most certainly not be open for.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Canelo needs to go for the early KO

If I were team Canelo Id train for a 3 round fight. Pacing for the long haul is the mistake all Floyds opponents make.
            I think that's good advice. Floyd is much better conditioned, much more accurate, much smarter. Canelo should try to impose his size and power early and not give Mayweather the 2 rounds he needs to figure him out and sail to the decision.

Comment

Floyd looked good because Guerrero was too slow to test his reflexes at all, I am still not convinced they are there any more.

Against someone with some speed he will get hit alot.

Comment

Canelo beats floyd because he is a fast counter/combination puncher, therefor when floyd counters he will get counterd himself with more punches.

Canelo beats floyd because canelo is very accurate when he needs to be, and to break the phillyshell, you need to throw fast accurate combinations.
                Floyd will get knocked out if he goes to the rops and try to avoid being hit.

Canelo is too big and strong, Cotto gave floyd trouple not because of technique, but because of his strengt and size.
                As you get older its harder to keep bigger guys off.
                Canelo is bigger, stronger, and faster then cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                  Safest bet in sports.
                  ya with probably the worst odds

Comment

floyd fought a guy who brawls and still got punched in the face alot, robert isnt a master boxer and he still gave floyd trouble, floyd nagged at the end of the fight about a stupid injury, this was against guerrero, caelo made a boxer like trout look like dirt, floyd fought a ****in 135lber and canelo was the only guy to show dominance while mayweather had to nag at the end of the fight, this fight is a fight floyd cherry pikked to look spectacular(floyd will duck canelo) and fight sorry azz khan, floyd is a coward cause canelo destroys floyd in floyds humble opinion aswell, floyd knows this

Comment

Working...
                    X