Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Current WBC Light Welterweight champion Danny Garcia is having a stellar year and is a Fighter of the Year candidate due to his victories over Amir Khan and Erik Morales this year. Garcia is currently preparing for a showdown in Brooklyn against Zab “Super” Judah on February 9th.

While Garcia informs his focus is only on Judah at the moment, he does realize there are a lot of fighters in or around his division that would love to fight him and have called him out. One fighter in particular is Bam Bam Brandon Rios. In an interview with BoxingScene correspondent Chris Robinson, Rios expressed he’d knock out Garcia and wasn’t impressed with his recent string of victories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rios would **** up that clown!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Rios would **** up that clown!!!
      i agree rios would fuck up a clown, yes. but he will come nowhere near in fuckin up swifty, cause rios is trash, and swifty can fight. its that simple

Comment

Philly!

At first i couldnt wait to c garcia knocked out cuz i tought he was a pretty boy who had a mouth, but he surprised me with how mature he is nd even more so being raised wit that parrot dad he has! Much Love to Garcia not everybody is out their to stand up wit their mouth but with their ability.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          i agree rios would fuck up a clown, yes. but he will come nowhere near in fuckin up swifty, cause rios is trash, and swifty can fight. its that simple
          So you jumped on the band wagon when?? Was it when he fought and beat a mediocre Holt or a shot to **** Morales, or was it when he fought a glass chinned, who had already lost twice, Khan?? Rios might not be technically sound but his chin and heart will always be better than anything that clown Garcia has.. Believe me! If they ever fight Rios will **** Garcia up!!

Comment

So you jumped on the band wagon when?? Was it when he fought and beat a mediocre Holt or a shot to **** Morales, or was it when he fought a glass chinned, who had already lost twice, Khan?? Rios might not be technically sound but his chin and heart will always be better than anything that clown Garcia has.. Believe me! If they ever fight Rios will **** Garcia up!!
            I jumped on the bandwagon when I see garcia fight when he was 17, that cool with you? rios is a cab driver. he cant do shit to anyone with any type of skills that can do more than come forward and eat punches. when did you jump on the rios bandwagon? after he lost to abril, or before? dont get so upset that rios is a complete tomato can, at least he has his mouth that he can fool people to be a fan of his with. truth doesnt change - rios is garbage and will never be in the same league as garcia, and garcia isnt even THAT special. rios is just that bad. sorry

Comment

I like Rios. But he's overrated on here.

Comment

I agree. Garcia is getting too much hype for beating a shot to **** morales and knocking khan out who was coming off a loss. I think rios is more proven. And if they get into a dog fight i'd favor him over garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  I jumped on the bandwagon when I see garcia fight when he was 17, that cool with you? rios is a cab driver. he cant do shit to anyone with any type of skills that can do more than come forward and eat punches. when did you jump on the rios bandwagon? after he lost to abril, or before? dont get so upset that rios is a complete tomato can, at least he has his mouth that he can fool people to be a fan of his with. truth doesnt change - rios is garbage and will never be in the same league as garcia, and garcia isnt even THAT special. rios is just that bad. sorry
                  HAHAHA sure buddy!! Rios will break that foold down. You act like ****en Garcia is like the next Mayweather or seomething.. HAHAHAHA Even superior fighters like Mayweather have been bullied and beat by less skilled fighters who come forward and have great chins and heart like Rios, Remember Castillo VS Mayweather I?? I seen enough from Garcia, especially in the first fight with Morales, to know that he aint ****t and will get ****en up by Rios if they ever fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito777 View Post
                    At first i couldnt wait to c garcia knocked out cuz i tought he was a pretty boy who had a mouth, but he surprised me with how mature he is nd even more so being raised wit that parrot dad he has! Much Love to Garcia not everybody is out their to stand up wit their mouth but with their ability.
                    Yup. I realised from the Khan-Garcia build up that Danny was a decent guy. Even his dad can be OK in non-hype interviews.

Garcia beats Rios up.

Comment

Working...
                    X