Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once JMM beats Pac...who you got in Marquez vs. Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Rios goes from an overrated bum to beating Marquez in one night.....classic.
    Way to generalize there buddy. A few fans != majority.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      Way to generalize there buddy. A few fans != majority.
      I guess I should have put "For all you fans who think Rios can beat Marquez" before I posted. Get outta here. Anyone reading that know's it's directed to a substantial amount of people on here who think Rios can beat Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Rios' chin would make him dangerous for all 12 rounds. If Juan Diaz could stagger JMM a few times then you have to think that Brandon could do a lot more than that.
        I wouldnt be on his chin because of Alvarez , Mike cant punch , elite fighters hit hard and Rios is a B grader he might look tough in the class he has been fighting against , but he will be stopped badly by an elite calibre fighter .

Comment

We know Marquez can outbox Brandon but can he finish him off?
          JMM wont beat Pacquiao, the PacMan will finish him once and for all.

Comment

Rios' chin would make him dangerous for all 12 rounds. If Juan Diaz could stagger JMM a few times then you have to think that Brandon could do a lot more than that.
            SMH.

Pac KD JMM 3 times.

Face it, Rios has a good chin but has problem with technicians and with semi-elite/elite fighters with speed.

Comment

I don't see how anyone favors Rios in this fight.

Comment

Seriously. JMM will make Rios ponder working in the Tacqueria after their fight.

Comment

I'd favor JMM of course. But I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Rios can win, given Juan's age and his known susceptibility to getting dropped.

All it takes is one well placed shot. And Rios has shown that he can eat a lot of punches in order to land one of his own.

Comment

does'nt matter if jmm loses or wins vs manny , id love to see this fight

Comment

I'm surprised at a lot of these comments. Marquez won't be throwing bombs to bother Rios. He's going to get pressured and hit like with Katsidis but absorbing harder shots.

Marquez now puffs very easily and at 40 how much punishment will he be able to take after all the wars he's been in?

I don't think that much of Rios. He was gassed at the end of the 4th and doesn't even bother to move in at angles. But he'll be better conditioned against Marquez or Pac.

I still think Marquez takes it but no way is it as easy as you're all making out.

Comment

Working...
                      X