No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant Discusses Juanma's Loss and His Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant Discusses Juanma's Loss and His Future

A tremendous firefight took place on Saturday night when WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido successfully made the first defense of his title with a stirring 10th round TKO over Juan Manuel Lopez in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

As usual, Larry calling it like he sees it and true boxing heads can appreciate it...

Comment

Larry Merchant right on

Merchant tells it like it is and was. Good man great commentator. good for the sport.

Comment

Merchant speaks what he sees that's why he's a legend in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
          Merchant tells it like it is and was. Good man great commentator. good for the sport.
          Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            As usual, Larry calling it like he sees it and true boxing heads can appreciate it...
            Well said, Merchant is the voice of true boxing fans

Comment

I agree that Merchant knows boxing but I have to disagree with his commentating abilities. He is always ranting about nonsense during the fights. Worst part is all the damn pointless metaphors he makes after the fights. I'd take Emanual Stewart or Al Bernstein any day over Merchant.

Comment

Great stuff from Merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Merchant speaks what he sees that's why he's a legend in boxing
                  expert in boxing opinion, nice one Merchant

Comment

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
                    I agree that Merchant knows boxing but I have to disagree with his commentating abilities. He is always ranting about nonsense during the fights. Worst part is all the damn pointless metaphors he makes after the fights. I'd take Emanual Stewart or Al Bernstein any day over Merchant.
                    It's not nonsense and he doesn't make pointless metaphors. It happens to be just to cerebral for you. You prefer simpler thoughts which don't strain your brain in thinking.......

Comment

Working...
                    X