Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather is so good, why not take a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    Which 1 is it. Should he fight manny or not. You dudes said he needs to come out of hiding and fight PAC. Now that's he talking and wants the fight with manny he should be fighting Sergio. Make up your f-cking minds.
    In reality they know the ass-whooping is almost here, so there thinking that maybe Sergio could beat Floyd and therefore Manny could ride of into the sunset unharmed and without another loss.

Lol FAIL, Pac's gonna get beat, and I can already see the excuses, people are gonna say that "Manny was too small" fight Sergio next.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      Which 1 is it. Should he fight manny or not. You dudes said he needs to come out of hiding and fight PAC. Now that's he talking and wants the fight with manny he should be fighting Sergio. Make up your f-cking minds.
      Floyd believes Pac will never take the test. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        I think Manny had stated that he can fight anyone at 150 and below. I don't think Sergio at that limit would be a good fight.

I'm curious about Floyd. Has there been any comment from Floyd about Sergio?
        Barely, Sergio said he would fight anyone in the top 3 P4P. And that includes Floyd, but he wants Manny. Manny should fight Sergio.

If Manny beats Sergio he will clearly go down in boxing as a better fighter than Mayweather, regardless if Mayweather comes along and beats Manny..

Manny would have just done much more and took better risk.

Comment

Floyd believes Pac will never take the test. What's the point?
          But all I've been seeing his manny agreed to take the test. Floyd needs to come out of hiding.

Mind point is dudes got to stop moving the goal post.

I already know what's going to happen. Just like most of his career. If he face PAC and beat him. People are going to **** on h and say he should have fought Sergio.

But let ask a question. Why is it manny or Floyd have to prove themselves by fighting Sergio but Sergio cant prove himself by fighting somebody at 168?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Barely, Sergio said he would fight anyone in the top 3 P4P. And that includes Floyd, but he wants Manny. Manny should fight Sergio.

If Manny beats Sergio he will clearly go down in boxing as a better fighter than Mayweather, regardless if Mayweather comes along and beats Manny..

Manny would have just done much more and took better risk.
            Sergio had said that Manny is too small for him and he wanted Floyd. Manny could barely make 147, while Floyd's walking weight is probably around 155. Floyd has a bigger build and I think Floyd/Sergio would be more competitive.

Comment

Sergio had said that Manny is too small for him and he wanted Floyd. Manny could barely make 147, while Floyd's walking weight is probably around 155. Floyd has a bigger build and I think Floyd/Sergio would be more competitive.
              Could you please show me the link or the website? Or a video??

Because all I've seen are 5 videos are Sergio saying "Manny fight me" Manny I can come down to your weight class. Manny I can make it to 154.

So wheres the proof? Because right now I think you and most Pacquiao fans have come to the conclusion that Pacquiao vs Mayweather would look just like Pacquiao vs Shane, only Mayweather would be hitting and not getting hit.
              And it would end with a UD, and another loss on Pacs record.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                Fight Sergio Martinez.

Sure he may lose, but so what, sergio is the biggest challange out there.

All this talk of "all time greats" Take an "all time great" risk then, the rewards would be well worth it
                youre right. if hes so good why not fight martinez? and if martinez is so good why not fight cunningham? segura had two good wins against calderon, its time he takes a risk and fights someone like marquez, unless marquez fights alvarez which makes perfect sense aswell.

in all seriousness martinez is a solid MW who started his career just one division south at 154. at his age hes grown perfectly into the 160lb division. floyd is a small WW who started his career at 130, 3 divisions south. hes small at 147 and was held back by the weight when he weighed 150 for his fight with DLH.

u think he should add another 10lbs? floyd cant beat any top MW bcuz floyd wouldnt be floyd at 160lbs. you say "if hes so good" but he wouldnt be any good at 160lbs so its a garbage argument. taking on a tough oponent is a good risk to take, to diminish yourself is just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  youre right. if hes so good why not fight martinez? and if martinez is so good why not fight cunningham? segura had two good wins against calderon, its time he takes a risk and fights someone like marquez, unless marquez fights alvarez which makes perfect sense aswell.

in all seriousness martinez is a solid MW who started his career just one division south at 154. at his age hes grown perfectly into the 160lb division. floyd is a small WW who started his career at 130, 3 divisions south. hes small at 147 and was held back by the weight when he weighed 150 for his fight with DLH.

u think he should add another 10lbs? floyd cant beat any top MW bcuz floyd wouldnt be floyd at 160lbs. you say "if hes so good" but he wouldnt be any good at 160lbs so its a garbage argument. taking on a tough oponent is a good risk to take, to diminish yourself is just dumb.
                  Your right, Mayweather style wouldn't match good with the extra 10-20lbs, I can see him being really slow and sluggish.

It wouldn't be like when Roy Jones moved up to HW.

Comment

Funny thing is this thread is about floyd, and then it ends up with Pac haters saying why dont Pac fight Sergio?

Well if youve lived on the moon for the last 10 years, Pac is the best fighter in the world now, and there is less for him to prove. Yes there is always another challenger out there for you, but Pacs proven.

Its time for Floyd to do something to shake the world up like Pac has done and what Ali did. Why dont floyd fight Sergio and the winner gets Pac. Rather than Pac fighting everything and anything that breathes

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Could you please show me the link or the website? Or a video??

Because all I've seen are 5 videos are Sergio saying "Manny fight me" Manny I can come down to your weight class. Manny I can make it to 154.

So wheres the proof? Because right now I think you and most Pacquiao fans have come to the conclusion that Pacquiao vs Mayweather would look just like Pacquiao vs Shane, only Mayweather would be hitting and not getting hit.
                      And it would end with a UD, and another loss on Pacs record.
                      Sergio Martinez: “Pacquiao is too small. It would be a mismatch”

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=986&...23e9571114f9aa

...seems the actual link can't be pasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X