Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will they let in ring with Kirkland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo-Kirkand. Getrdun!

Comment

Kirkland is one of the most overrated fighters in recent times. Ishida destroyed him, Angulo was on his way to stopping him until his dumb ass punched himself out, and Molina was winning nearly every round until he got screwed by the ref. A devastating loss and two miraculous victories don't make you a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Kirkland is one of the most overrated fighters in recent times. Ishida destroyed him, Angulo was on his way to stopping him until his dumb ass punched himself out, and Molina was winning nearly every round until he got screwed by the ref. A devastating loss and two miraculous victories don't make you a beast.
        kirklands been a beast even way before those fights. check out his war with joel julio who was a HUGE puncher

kirkland would probably beat canelo. that dude is scary. him vs ggg would be insane but i fear for somebodys life

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
          kirklands been a beast even way before those fights. check out his war with joel julio who was a HUGE puncher

kirkland would probably beat canelo. that dude is scary. him vs ggg would be insane but i fear for somebodys life
          Nah, Canelo that fought Angulo was a beast. I say Canelo dispatches Kirkland in five rounds or maybe the 6th. Kirkland gets rocked easily and Canelo can finish the job with ease. Maybe Kirkland should fight Lara first.

Comment

Love Kirkland.Another underrated guy IMO.

I don't think he could beat Canelo or Lara, but he beats everyone else IMO.

Comment

They will probably let any pasty skinned sweawead eating guy whos grandparents may or maynot have been vaporized in hiroshima or nagasaki

Comment

Kirkland vs Anyone is much watch TV. There's not a lot of fighters you can say that about. Win or lose, you know James is coming for blood.

Comment

Exciting fight, but he has **** defence and a dodgy chin.
                  Canelo and Lara both stop him

Comment

Working...
                  X