No announcement yet.

Everyone wants to witness Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Good thread. Floyd would get no credit for battering that overrated midget, yet people still want to refer to Floyd as a "duck." Same thing happened with Canelo, when all these so called boxing fans were saying Floyd was terrified of Alvarez. Floyd makes the fight happen and outboxes the crap out of him and now it's, "Canelo was always too green," "never that good," or "he was a walking zombie due to losing one pound." Still, the fight should happen someday just to get it over with and so Floyd can have Pacquiao on his resume.
    QFT. Didn't the same thing happen with Guerrero too? People said Gloyd was ducking Robert and Saul, once he signed the contract, he's a cherry picker. Then fight week they back on the band wagon of the two claiming extraordinary blasphemy like Floyd going to be K.O but cry or disappear until Pacquiao shows up again.

They're like roaches..

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Why do floyd gimps go full ****** in the wake of a Pacquiao fight? I never understood that.
      Bro, why do you got dudes lifting up their shirts in your avatar? Are you a fan of ****s go wild or something lol.

Guess that's why you use the word gimp, cuckold fantasies projecting on others.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's not an opinion that it isn't as much a fight as it once was, it's a fact. Time does that.

If the fight happens, I will pick Pacquiao and I will ride that bandwagon every bit as hard as I would have 4 years ago. You can pretend Pacquiao fans disappear after losses and don't actually support him, but 4 losses later we're still here and every bit as behind him as always.

I'm also not seeing a hundred threads from Pacquiao fans arguing why they don't want the fight. I see a hundred threads saying why they do.
        Yeah but do you really believe he can beat Mayweather? Can you say that without flinching, or without any doubt Pacquiao got this match? I doubt you believe in him, you can ride with your man like a gf would but that don't mean she think he'll win just saving his pride.

Comment

I think Pac can pull it off, hopefully the fight gets signed becahse i am still very interested in seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
            QFT. Didn't the same thing happen with Guerrero too? People said Gloyd was ducking Robert and Saul, once he signed the contract, he's a cherry picker. Then fight week they back on the band wagon of the two claiming extraordinary blasphemy like Floyd going to be K.O but cry or disappear until Pacquiao shows up again.

They're like roaches..
            Happened with Shane Mosley as well. Shane comes off one of his biggest victories and calls Floyd out in the ring and these Pacfarts were having and orgasm about it claiming Floyd would never fight Mosley. Floyd dominates him and now he gets virtually no credit for it.

Comment

Yeah but do you really believe he can beat Mayweather? Can you say that without flinching, or without any doubt Pacquiao got this match? I doubt you believe in him, you can ride with your man like a gf would but that don't mean she think he'll win just saving his pride.
              Pacquiao is a great fighter, one of the greatest ever, and no great fighter should be counted out against another great fighter their own size. He absolutely can win. Mayweather would and should be favored, but it's no foregone conclusion that he wins.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao fans only think Pacquiao got a chance because the fight isn't signed yet, it's no risk for them to think that right now currently. I hope this fight get made so I can see the back tracking.

Actually if I think about it they already been back tracking, but PAC fans do it in subtle ways now. For example " Pacquiao will KTFO Mayweather if they fight right now but this fight isn't the same because PAC is shot". They start off with or finish off with a declarative proclamation but end it or start it with an obvious sentiment of him being washed up to give them space to duck out of their declarative statement. Notice what they do..

Comment

Pacquiao is not a true ATG. Like seriously he is a media hype machine.. How did he win a new belt? He didn't fight a champion and it was a guy who lost his championship in his previous fight at a lower weight.

I never seen Ward or any other fighter on the P4P list get so much protectionism from the media. They don't even help none of the other fighters or hype them up, only Pacquiao. He moved up the P4P list the whole year before the fight after the K.O lost he suffered. How? Yet Garcia isn't on the list and neither is Hopkins? Wtf
                  Last edited by Wokingman; 11-25-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Bro, why do you got dudes lifting up their shirts in your avatar? Are you a fan of ****s go wild or something lol.

Guess that's why you use the word gimp, cuckold fantasies projecting on others.
                    Bro, why was the first thing you noticed Broner lifting his shirt in my avatar? You want him to do you up the pea fritter or something? lol

Comment

i'm waiting for the new roadblock that floyd the fraud and his management team will concoct to duck pac again.

i hope floyd the fraud won't beat his ex-wife again so he can go to prison to duck pac!

Comment

Working...
                      X