Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it's ******ed, but seeing these makes me feel better

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I find it funny most animal rights people protest the hurting of animals then eat a burger put on there leather shoes and coat and go out and spew the same drivel to others.
      I don't wear leather of any kind, and as for the burger, I've already stated my position on that several posts back.

If you're trying to make the argument that anybody who eats meat condones torture then you lack the basic mental acumen required for a conversation of this sort.

Comment

I find it repulsive and I'm glad the bull fighters get killed.

All animals eat and kill each other, killing an animal for survival and feeding purposes is acceptable. Torturing an animal for your amusement and entertainment is barbaric.

Comment

If it was just a one v one duel and the winner leaves (like the bull gets to retire to a farm and fuck all the cows he wants), I'd be fine with it.

But all that chickenshit stabbing the bull before it comes in and he's got back up? Nah, man. I can't fuck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I don't wear leather of any kind, and as for the burger, I've already stated my position on that several posts back.

If you're trying to make the argument that anybody who eats meat condones torture then you lack the basic mental acumen required for a conversation of this sort.
            I was a vegan for 19 years i actually lived the life not cryed about animals then went and sucked down a burger if you eat meat then pretend like you care about animals rights it makes you a hypocrite not trying to piss anyone off just making a point.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I find it repulsive and I'm glad the bull fighters get killed.

All animals eat and kill each other, killing an animal for survival and feeding purposes is acceptable. Torturing an animal for your amusement and entertainment is barbaric.
              But those bulls are eaten and have you ever seen a slaughterhouse evidently you havent cause nothing that goes on is humane but if its not seen its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                That's because you're ******ed.

The fact that an individual is a carnivore has no bearing on their ability to form an opinion in regards to cruelty to animals. You seem to be implying that because a person eats meat that action renders them incapable of having any emotion in regards to the treatment of animals.

Essentially what you're saying is that whoever eats meat condones torture.

That's a laughably ******ed implication.
                No it just means you chose when it is conveniant for you to come out against cruelty cause the fact is murdering an animal to feed on is never humane.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  i think it's ******ed, but seeing these makes me feel better

Fcking moronic you would rather see a human killed over a fcking animal same bs beliefs i was raised with thank god i woke up.

Comment

if you eat meat then pretend like you care about animals rights it makes you a hypocrite
                    No, it doesn't, Mark.

One can still be concerned with the treatment of animals while being a meat eater. The existence of Kosher foods entirely invalidates your argument without me even having to point out to you how stupid your statement is.

Comment

Fcking moronic you would rather see a human killed over a fcking animal same bs beliefs i was raised with thank god i woke up.
                      The last time I checked human beings were the only animals on the planet that willingly sought out other species to imprison, torture, and murder for "entertainment".

Comment

Working...
                      X