No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Heads Into Trout Bout With Tunnel Vision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
    Cotto is so much smarter than Marquez thats why he was able to figure out Pacquiao...oh wait, Cotto ended up getting beaten half to death by the Filipino midget coming up in weight, while Marquez gave him a schooling coming up in weight.

Marquez is Cotto's grandaddy. Sorry, Marica.

Any reason why Marquez could not figure Mayweather out? I keep hearing about what a great counterpuncher Marquez is...

Was it the lack of roids for the Mayweather fight?

Did he not drink enough dick-water?

Comment

cotto was forced to fight catch weight!!

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
      Cotto is so much smarter than Marquez thats why he was able to figure out Pacquiao...oh wait, Cotto ended up getting beaten half to death by the Filipino midget coming up in weight, while Marquez gave him a schooling coming up in weight.

Marquez is Cotto's grandaddy. Sorry, Marica.
      Remember most of Pacman's best wins are with fighters coming down in weight to fight him. Pac is very fast and strong at his weight around 140-144. He only fought Magirito at 154 who without plaster isn't **** and way to slow to even compete in the 1st place. That is why Cotto refused to fight Pacman this time around was because he was trying to get him to drop weight again. If you want to fight a man at 154 then dont ask him to come down in weight. Man up!!!

Comment

Cotto needs to focus on Trout. Can't be going into a big fight with that mental attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
          Cotto needs to focus on Trout. Can't be going into a big fight with that mental attitude.
          Trust me, he is focused. The fight will show it Sat. He is a very good boxer as well. People forget that he is not just a banger but a great fighter overall. He is just stating that he has been working on what he needs to do to win and people are taking as he is not thinking about Trout when indeed that is where he is focused. His 3 loses, 1 was at catch weight where he was already having poroblems, 1 was a cheater with plaster which he avenged and one is to Floyd which who has not lost at least not on paper and beat the best in there prime at there weight not asking them to drain theirself to fight. COTTO!!!!

Comment

Cotto is the #3 pound of pound....

I want a rematch with floyd mayweather after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              cotto dont seem that smart so i think he always in tunnel vision mode ya know dawg
              Classic! lol

Comment

All of you forget between Marquez 2 & 3. Everyone Pac fought was facing a cheater. It's obvious.Cotto hit Pac & watched,bcuz he's seen much bigger fighters crumble from same shots! Pac never had a chin until his performance was enhanced. And he felt no pain? You don't climb all those weights just like that. He stopped doping bcuz Gayweather blew his spot. That said everyone fought Pac doped up therefore Floyd should too! Like 50 said; " coward "

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
                  Hey Taco, quitting is what a man does when he quits trying to be a man and instead wraps his hands in plaster because he knows he cannot compete with another man without plaster wraps.

It can be said that margarito QUIT believing in himself when he chose to use plaster.

I tried to type slow so that you can comprehend. I know all about the low IQ situation in your country due to lead poisoning in the medicines and some candy.
                  Ok you platano.....

Comment

Working...
                  X