Ingle's alright too.

Comment

McCracken > Booth.

Comment

1.Mcracken - Probably one of the best in the world
        2.Oliver Harrison
        3.Brendan Ingle.

Comment

It's impossible to know without watching how they train their fighters over extended periods.

In many cases, I believe the boxer makes the coach. Not the other way round!!!

If David Haye wasn't coached by Adam Booth, would we have even heard of him today? Would George Groves have decided to sign with him too?

If Roger Mayweather didn't train Floyd would he be so highly regarded?

Most of the so called top pro coaches have a relatively simple job i.e. their boxers often arrive at their gym after 10 or more years spent with their amateur coach who has built their foundation.

If a young Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Ray Leonard or Roberto Duran walking into my gym, I'm sure it wouldn't take long before I would be mentioned in the same breath as Dundee, Arcel, Cus' de mato etc.

Get one world champ, then other top, naturally gifted fighters are attracted you. Suddenly you become thought of a one of the best coaches in the world.

Don't get me wrong, I know all the coaches / trainers I have mentioned certainly know their stuff.

Chances are the world best coach is probably working away in some obscure location just waiting for the right boxer to walk through his door.

Comment

Working...
          X