No announcement yet.

Pacquiaos on the decline, agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    movement or without...Mosely, Margarito...two different styles...wasn't the same PAC i remember coming up
    Plenty of killer instinct against Margarito. He is human, after all and the man he was fighting was dying. Mosley? Mosley moved. That's enough to make Manny look human.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
      Last two fights barely the same explosiveness.

Againest fighters aged 38+ no less.

Mosley was suppose to be a ko. Marquez wasnt suppose to see 12. Though i give Marquez the benefit that hes something esle.

His legs appear tobe going, barely see the in out side to side. Hes walking a straight line. He hasnt been impressive. One bad night ? Sure, two? Uh oh.
      THose opponents just force him to fight differently then he likes. If he fights cotto again he'll look fine.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Plenty of killer instinct against Margarito. He is human, after all and the man he was fighting was dying. Mosley? Mosley moved. That's enough to make Manny look human.

plenty of killer instinct? like constantly lookin at the ref to stop the fight? that version of PAC never existed

Mosely ran

Marquez? that was a blowup lightweight against a PAC that 'wasnt draining himself' like some would say and he had a tougher fight than the 2 previous

you think he's the same, i dont

right after the Cotto fight, i thought he had a great shot at beating PBF...a couple of years later and with his latest outings, im on that 'anything can happen in the ring' angle...far removed from 'yea he's gonna give floyd hell'

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          THose opponents just force him to fight differently then he likes. If he fights cotto again he'll look fine.
          Basically. Unless we think he was slipping when he fought Marquez a second time too.

Comment

plenty of killer instinct? like constantly lookin at the ref to stop the fight? that version of PAC never existed

Mosely ran

Marquez? that was a blowup lightweight against a PAC that 'wasnt draining himself' like some would say and he had a tougher fight than the 2 previous

right after the Cotto fight, i thought he had a great shot at beating PBF...a couple of years later and with his latest outings, im on that 'anything can happen in the ring' angle...far removed from 'yea he's gonna give floyd hell'
            Mosley didn't run. He just moved. And backed away when Pac attacked. I guess that's something Manny's never seen before.

And Manny always looks like crap against Marquez. Because Marquez uses his brain, for starters and offers him different looks. I don't think Manny was slipping in either of their first two bouts either.

Comment

Floyd fans just dont want to admit Manny is on the decline so that they can claim Floyd beat Manny during his prime when they fight. When obviously its 2 years too late.

Comment

Mosely ran

Don't agree with the bold, I agree with everything else though. Not expecting a competitive one neither.

Comment

Imo.. His last two opponents styles don't let him look as good as his last few opponents

Comment

Good point,Mentally he may not be the same hungry Pacman.

Comment

i agree.....

Comment

Working...
                      X