Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one here going on record saying Khan will WIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one here going on record saying Khan will WIN?

Vote above.........explain below......
    Im going on record King Khan WILL WIN!
    48.10%
    Khan has not shot in hell
    49.37%
    RicDaRula sigue siendo mi Papi
    2.53%

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    The Vegas odds tonight stand at an unprecedented one thousand to zero. A bet of zero dollars on Khan pays one thousand dollars if he wins. Still, very few takers.

Comment

http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/boxi...n-betting-odds

BET365 opened the line at Canelo -300 / +240 Khan.

Never seen easier money than that.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        You will see the usual 4 Khan fanatics saying that he is going to win. As time passes some will convince themselves that he can win and start coming out of the wood work.

When Khan loses the fight they are going to say that he had the balls to go so high in weight and that the loss don't really count
        Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 02-02-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Khan will jump out to an early lead like in all his fights (Prescott notwithstanding). Then as his flurrying starts to get a little wider and a little sloppier around the 4th round...boom knockdown. Then it's all bicycle from there.

Comment

i am a big Khan supporter and believe he will beat everyone at 147..he beats Brook, he beats Thurman and he beats Garcia in a rematch. I have studied all of those fights.

I have never got a prediction wrong ..from Danny vs Lucas to Fury vs Wlad, i am always right

however Khan is moving up to fight a big guy like Canleo, he has no notable advantages apart for speed and movement

i really have to sit down and rewtach some Canelo fights before i can truely make my mind up

Comment

Yes, Khan will KO Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                i am a big Khan supporter and believe he will beat everyone at 147..he beats Brook, he beats Thurman and he beats Garcia in a rematch. I have studied all of those fights.

I have never got a prediction wrong ..from Danny vs Lucas to Fury vs Wlad, i am always right

however Khan is moving up to fight a big guy like Canleo, he has no notable advantages apart for speed and movement

i really have to sit down and rewtach some Canelo fights before i can truely make my mind up
                The fact that Canelo vs Lara was close says enough for me (even though I had it 115-113 Lara). Khan has speed, but he doesn't have a height/reach advantage that's necessary when facing a guy who can absorb your biggest shots/take you out with some hard hits. Khan also doesn't have a very good defense, IMO. He leaves himself open too much, and Canelo is definitely going to hit his mark at least once in 12 rounds and end the fight in a brutal fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
                  http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/boxi...n-betting-odds

BET365 opened the line at Canelo -300 / +240 Khan.

Never seen easier money than that.
                  The line on bet365 already jumped to -333 for Canelo and this fight was just announced

These odds are gonna change big time

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    The line on bet365 already jumped to -333 for Canelo and this fight was just announced

These odds are gonna change big time
                    Lmfao whoever made those odds seriously goofed. The true chance of Amir Khan winning is barely even measurable.

Comment

Working...
                    X