Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opportunist Champions - Lennox, Tyson, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, I think you should definitely use Aussie **** Apple. That's heaps better. Just my opinion though.

Regards,

Your assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      What in the **** are you talking about you damn fool? I have never once claimed that Vito won. Christ you are such a moron. Stop trying to turn this conversation away from what it was originally about. Here: Maurice Hope won it by TKO. That's what I've claimed the entire time. He did not poleaxe Vito, and it was stopped by the ref. What I have said is that Vito was winning on the cards and would have won on the cards if the fight finished. It didn't Hough and thus Hope won, as I've said the whole time. Get it you slack jawed inbred yokel?

20,000 is the largest collection in the world. By silent, I mean you conveniently ignore things that would otherwise show you have a delusional habit of lying out your ass.

It's a very simple thing to prove you have the biggest collection in the world, very, very simple, yet whenever anyone asks you about it, you go silent as the night, even though you are still on the forum answering other parts to posts. You just studiously pretend the parts that would show you lie don't exist. Case in point, you've replied over and over again to all this Hagler rubbish, but you pretend that bet doesn't exist as if that's going to make it go away and not show what are weird little cretin you are.

"If I ignore it hard enough, it will just go away"

By ignoring and not answering it here, you are just inadvertently giving everyone your answer anyway. That its all bull**** of course.

But keep making up silly things to try and turn the conversation away from your ignorance. Why not just randomly bring up Lennox Lewis too? That'll help people forget what this was all about originally.
      20,000 is a long way short of being the largest collection in the world. I know several guys who have over 22,000+ fights in their collection.. i can very easily photograph boxes of dvds, tapes, hard drives etc. that is very easy to do, several hundred fights can fit on a single hard drive.. But for me to go and do such a thing just to satisfy you is something i aint bothered to do. But if you want to take up a bet, then i can jump at that opportunity.

Why would i claim to have a fight-film collection that does not exist?.... i have shown proof on this forum in the past and can do so again at your expense!

Hope vs Antuofermo - Everything you are making claim of is incorrect.

Do you have video evidence of the fight?... if not, what are you posting your evidence from?
      Last edited by sonnyboyx2; 02-02-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

..."Referee Juan Perotti's scorecard had Antuofermo leading after 14 rounds"!

This was a file on the fight with Hope stating he thought he was in trouble early in the fight and that Vito was the most dangerous fighter he ever faced.
        Vito was a handful for ANYONE to fight, what he lacked in style and form he made up with guts and heart.
        Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          ..."Referee Juan Perotti's scorecard had Antuofermo leading after 14 rounds"!

This was a file on the fight with Hope stating he thought he was in trouble early in the fight and that Vito was the most dangerous fighter he ever faced.
          Vito was a handful for ANYONE to fight, what he lacked in style and form he made up with guts and heart.
          Ray

Elaborate more Ray on the fight, or are you just making it up as you often do?

Comment

The quote is a statement from the ref about the bout, look it up yourself!
            It should be a snap for someone with 14 zillion boxing video's & info.
            I've proven myself and could flood this forum with stuff where as you and a few others are "proven" liars and BS'ers.
            Remember you had "dinner" or a "meeting" with Mike Tyson when he wasn't even in the country! hahahaha just try to be as "normal" as you possibly can.
            If that's possible at all!

Your the expert who thinks Hagler is an average talents!

Ray

Comment

The quote is a statement from the ref about the bout, look it up yourself!
              It should be a snap for someone with 14 zillion boxing video's & info.
              I've proven myself and could flood this forum with stuff where as you and a few others are "proven" liars and BS'ers.
              Remember you had "dinner" or a "meeting" with Mike Tyson when he wasn't even in the country! hahahaha just try to be as "normal" as you possibly can.
              If that's possible at all!

Your the expert who thinks Hagler is an average talents!

Ray
              "Going to an evening with Mike Tyson" - is what i said... But nothing in the history of the internet beats your howlers. LOL ... let me remind you of a couple.

What about the tale you told of the night, You, Teddy Atlas & Mike Tyson all wnet for a drive in your car..

The one were you put up video footage of some guy on the ring apron, you claimed it was you and that you have travelled the entire world with your band of World Champions. LOL.. How you worked the corner for all those world champions and are known in every City throughout the world.

Or what about my favourite one. The day you and Cus D'Amato set up a secret sparring session, up in the Catskills between Tyson and Lennox Lewis

Yeah, there is so many howlers you have spun over the years. Your a right Walter Mitty character.. You even sign your name after every post, as an indication from you that, "It's carved in stone" as factual LOL...

You see Ray, i don't need to look up about the referee on Hope vs Antuofermo. I have the Boxing News edition October 8th,1976 Vol.32 No.41 67th Year... The front cover has the headline: Great Show from Mo! ... It has the ringside report from Graham Houston pages 4 -5 HOPE HAMMERS VITO IN 15TH...The caption say's. "It was almost sickening to watch as Hope landed punch after punch against the defenceless Italian" -

What you have done Ray, is look on Boxrec. then claimed this that and the other, just like BennyST does. You both spew-out, bull shyt which couldn't be further from the truth.... Let me tell you what Houston say's about the fight ending:Hope kept plugging away, and in the 13th a right and left to the jaw stopped Antuofermo dead in his tracks. Hope pulled right away in the 14th, Vito had given everything he had to give, and now Hope was thrashing him remorselessly. Vito survived the round, but looked thoroughly licked. Hope gave him no chance to recover in the 15th.Walking right into the Italian and driving in punch after punch, all bang on target, until the carnage was halted not a moment too soon.... Antuofermo had been given two standing counts of eight in the final round and blood was streaming from cuts over his left-eye and over and under his right-eye. He looked in a terrible mess and only his courage kept him up as Hope smashed away at him....

Comment

."What about the tale you told of the night, You, Teddy Atlas & Mike Tyson all wnet for a drive in your car"..

Never said "my" car, Teddy rented a car and was there a day before I flew in.
                In Colo Springs at that time (1981) the town folds up at 8pm and Mike was very hyper so Teddy asked me if I wanted to go for a ride after getting all the accommodations done, Teddy drove.
                We got back to the barracks at midnight. That's the fact of the matter!
                You believe it you don't it means nothing to me. Your just another jackazz on a forum who wants attention even if it means acting out like a fool!

"The day you and Cus D'Amato set up a secret sparring session, up in the Catskills between Tyson and Lennox Lewis"

Where did you read that "I" set it up? Where?

I had fighters with me sparring at Cus's when Lennox was brought in, I had no idea who he was and left the first night as scheduled. I watched them work for about 10 minutes.

As to Vito, when didn't he cut?

I've avoided you because your a punk, I guess its time to return to isolating you again. Good luck you'll need it.

Ray

Comment

."What about the tale you told of the night, You, Teddy Atlas & Mike Tyson all wnet for a drive in your car"..

Never said "my" car, Teddy rented a car and was there a day before I flew in.
                  In Colo Springs at that time (1981) the town folds up at 8pm and Mike was very hyper so Teddy asked me if I wanted to go for a ride after getting all the accommodations done, Teddy drove.
                  We got back to the barracks at midnight. That's the fact of the matter!
                  You believe it you don't it means nothing to me. Your just another jackazz on a forum who wants attention even if it means acting out like a fool!

"The day you and Cus D'Amato set up a secret sparring session, up in the Catskills between Tyson and Lennox Lewis"

Where did you read that "I" set it up? Where?

I had fighters with me sparring at Cus's when Lennox was brought in, I had no idea who he was and left the first night as scheduled. I watched them work for about 10 minutes.

As to Vito, when didn't he cut?

I've avoided you because your a punk, I guess its time to return to isolating you again. Good luck you'll need it.

Ray
                  Your a fraud...

Comment

It actually bothers some people that Ray has actually been where he says he has and done the things he claims.

He seems far from a fraud to me. He's entitled to talk the talk since he has walked the walk.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X