Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Crawford rejected Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford wanted the Manny fight it's so obvious, he was waiting for Manny to choose his opponent for his presumely 'final fight'. Arum was pushing Pacman to choose Crawford, it was said in many articles, he didn't want another Bradley - Pacquiao fight because fans are bored of it. The bottom line of all of this is Manny Pacquiao ducking Crawford for easier monney and probably a winning record against Bradley. Soon after Pacquiao decision, Crawford took the B plan and went against who was available (Lundy). To me it's clear Crawford would have won versus Pacquiao, probably by stoppage, i know this, Crawford know this, Arum know this, and it look like Pacquiao too knew this. I dont care about what Freddie Roach say to downplay Crawford, he's not rooting for TC, he is for Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
      Crawford wanted the Manny fight it's so obvious, he was waiting for Manny to choose his opponent for his presumely 'final fight'. Arum was pushing Pacman to choose Crawford, it was said in many articles, he didn't want another Bradley - Pacquiao fight because fans are bored of it. The bottom line of all of this is Manny Pacquiao ducking Crawford for easier monney and probably a winning record against Bradley. Soon after Pacquiao decision, Crawford took the B plan and went against who was available (Lundy). To me it's clear Crawford would have won versus Pacquiao, probably by stoppage, i know this, Crawford know this, Arum know this, and it look like Pacquiao too knew this. I dont care about what Freddie Roach say to downplay Crawford, he's not rooting for TC, he is for Postol.
      either you are saying Pac choose whom he fights or he don't.

make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        and then TC fans will believe him.
        No.

We'll wonder what his ulterior motive is.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          kinda hard to believe a fighter turning down a career high payday
          Why? Happens all the time lol.

Comment

Working...
          X