Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Waren Offers Liam Smith, Skeete Fights To Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Waren Offers Liam Smith, Skeete Fights To Amir Khan

It is eight months since Amir Khan last pulled on a pair of boxing gloves and went to work in the ring, winning an uninspiring points victory over Chris Algieri in New York. And it seem it will be a further six months before he fights again.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brook or Garcia next assuming the ghost doesn't ruin the script and beat the average Garcia. The only two fights where there'll be a little interest where Khan is concerned and a Khan pay day .....either way Khan gets sparked again and then it's goodbye glass jaw.

Comment

Big mouth should take the Liam Neeson opportunity **** it's for championship. ...

Comment

Skeete....Bradley Skeete?
        There must be another Skeete named Bradley

Comment

Warren is right that Amir Khan needs to get active again before fighting a Kell Brook or a Danny Garcia.

Beating up on Skeete isn't a bad idea.

Comment

haha! cant believe im in agreement with ole fish face, its true hes very spotty and doesnt have the ppv draw like the top fighters. now cmon francis be honest....we liked him when he returned from the olympics and though yeah! lets get behind this kid then...along came you and your greedy boy attitude and spotty thought.."i can do that" and the rest as they say is history along with getting found out and knocked the fack out numerous times.
            so in short, we liked spotty and now we dont, hes fackin knockout fodder,hes greedy(like you),hes been 8itched by the top boy(fmj) floored by michael gomez and WILLIE LIMOND!!!!! held out his hand like hes owed and now getting 8itched by the home favourite who is.......kell brook.
            if the bum faces garcia or guererro i see a decent fight but either will only have to swing and swing and eventually....as the man in rik mayalls head said(scene from the young ones) "go to bed spotty". now fack off.

Comment

Seriously where does this pecker get off? I hope I dont have have to read one more article about Warren offering A grade fighters a D grade fighter. You have one good fighter in BJS and you are keeping him well away from the A graders.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingbull1 View Post
                Seriously where does this pecker get off? I hope I dont have have to read one more article about Warren offering A grade fighters a D grade fighter. You have one good fighter in BJS and you are keeping him well away from the A graders.
                I know, right? The idea of Warren offering Khan Bradley Skeete is hilarious. As for Liam Smith, yeah, he's just won a paper title but Khan doesn't even fight at 154. He's not even been a welterweight for long.

Comment

Hahahaha.

Khan is going from Floyd, to Manny, to Bradley Skeete...

Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Hahahaha.

Khan is going from Floyd, to Manny, to Bradley Skeete...

Hilarious.
                    Not at all... Why not Bradley Skeete?

Warren's dry humor is OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X