No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Mayweather Was Concerned, Pacquiao Shorted on Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Why do you care so much? Is this gonna be another patented rath ah ha gotcha moment...where you lower resistance with nonsensical circular argument and finally arrive at some stupid conclusion, then proclaim victory?
    why re you so affected by this conversation?

el*** so far is a respectable poster who don't resort to insult and cussing.

not like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
      His own company. His company is called "Alan Haymon Development"

Most people working with millions will not act as a sole proprietor but will have a company.

Here is a lawsuit against haymond and at the end is an example of one of his contracts with a fighter:

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Media-Img-2/Complaint.pdf
      thanks mate appreciate it.

the reason why i bugged you thi question was Zaroku si for unknown reason evading to answer it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        going by your statement.

Floyd own his promotional company so he pays himself. and then his employees

is it safe to assume that haymon is under a TMT contract and therefore a TMT employee?

Conclusion Floyd pays haymon. if not then who pays haymon.

evading a simple question rattled Zaroku?

i did not say Pac did all that.

i was asking sterling if those are senators responsibilities the building higways, and hostpitals atc..

Pac is running for a senate seat, he is not yet a senator.
        Show me his contract with Haymon. I will break it down. But there are tax advantages to paying your promotion corporation, owning stock in the corporation, and having that corporation pay you. Look up Delaware corporations and articles of incorporation. You can learn lots about corporatism.

You were very specific about the number of children someone saved. It seemed like you were implying that the lying "Too Manny Excuses" PACman was making.

Foot stomped, lucky punch...... Hahahahahahahahahaha! I see this simple minded Pinoy Mindset surrounding my lil Chloe in San Lorenzo village. As I stated other places, I don't mind showing up suddenly & finding my daughters very distant relatives living under my roof, eating my food. God bless them, but when my daughter tells me that Miss Universe got revenge for PACman, because Manny isn't Man enough to take a loss without an excuse..... I get mad. Real mad. Once my daughter is gone, living in Tokyo or SF all that simplistic and convoluted thinking will be gone.

I have no idea how many relatives live in the home I pay for in San Lorenzo Village. Ever heard of San Lorenzo Village??? Or are you living in the Provence??
        Outer Cavite??? Be honest!

Comment

why re you so affected by this conversation?

el*** so far is a respectable poster who don't resort to insult and cussing.

not like you.
          Lol...i forgot to mention the part where you log in with your alt and give yourself props

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I hope that Pacquiao gets the courage someday to tell the world what Bob Arum has over him. If he is blackmailing you, Manny, just say it publically. That is the only way you can get out of the chains he has on you.

At least I think it's blackmail. Because the only other alternative is that Pac has let Bob rob him blind for years and years. No one can be that dumb, can they?
            i hope that Floyd gets the courage someday soon to tell the world he was not dehydrated may 1st, did not call USADA, and there were no registered nurse or paramedics that administered the IV. and shows all the videos of him being randomly drug tested by USADA just like he showed us his cryo therapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Show me his contract with Haymon. I will break it down. But there are tax advantages to paying your promotion corporation, owning stock in the corporation, and having that corporation pay you. Look up Delaware corporations and articles of incorporation. You can learn lots about corporatism.

You were very specific about the number of children someone saved. It seemed like you were implying that the lying "Too Manny Excuses" PACman was making.

Foot stomped, lucky punch...... Hahahahahahahahahaha! I see this simple minded Pinoy Mindset surrounding my lil Chloe in San Lorenzo village. As I stated other places, I don't mind showing up suddenly & finding my daughters very distant relatives living under my roof, eating my food. God bless them, but when my daughter tells me that Miss Universe got revenge for PACman, because Manny isn't Man enough to take a loss without an excuse..... I get mad. Real mad. Once my daughter is gone, living in Tokyo or SF all that simplistic and convoluted thinking will be gone.

I have no idea how many relatives live in the home I pay for in San Lorenzo Village. Ever heard of San Lorenzo Village??? Or are you living in the Provence??
              Outer Cavite??? Be honest!
              you were rattled Zaroku Ha Ha Ha.

Comment

Lol...i forgot to mention the part where you log in with your alt and give yourself props

not me. ive been here since 2008. if you are really bothered you could check the post history of both accounts and likely they would not match up with being the same person.

Comment

really. i have an alt?

which one, inkayamba, brushmyhair, larryxxx, i was accused of being their alt months after joining this forum or adpo2 or spoon recently?

Comment

i hope that Floyd gets the courage someday soon to tell the world he was not dehydrated may 1st, did not call USADA, and there were no registered nurse or paramedics that administered the IV. and shows all the videos of him being randomly drug tested by USADA just like he showed us his cryo therapy.
                    Saline isn't an illegal substance. Also...salt water can help with dehydration but doesn't heal serious shoulder injuries.

In any case let's get back on topic. Manny is getting robbed of money he has rightfully earned with his blood, sweat,and tears. Why are you attacking Floyd instead of being furious at Bob Arum?

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      not me. ive been here since 2008. if you are really bothered you could check the post history of both accounts and likely they would not match up with being the same person.
                      thank you Mr. el*** sir.

suspicion is eating him up

Comment

Working...
                      X