No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: WBC's Sanction of Alvarez-Hatton is Absurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
    This is another reason Marquez is a living legend.

This is also why I never like to talk about rankings and champions in boxing with people like Jrosales13.

How can anyone possibly take any of the alphabet organizations and their rankings, titles, paper champions etc seriously?

I'm confused as to why you mentioned me? You act like I go by alphabetical soup rankings...For the record I don't. Nor do I agree with Hatton-Alvarez being for a title. But, at the end of the day I'm used to BS title fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I'm confused as to why you mentioned me? You act like I go by alphabetical soup rankings...For the record I don't. Nor do I agree with Hatton-Alvarez being for a title. But, at the end of the day I'm used to BS title fights like this.
      Because you always use rankings and alphabet organizations to justify your arguments.

"Alexander was highly ranked by so and so organization so that means he was a good fighter"...

etc

Comment

I can't belive Sulaiman is still justifying this fight and i find it funny that he mentions williams, angulo and margarito but he has never mentioned Ryan Rhodes or even Martirosyan fighters that are willing to fight for the Title right now and are ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          Yeah!! It's been so long since someone blasted these! I was beginning to forget JMM was suspect-
          Nothing suspect in those photos.................that mf'er is guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Somebody mentioned Angulo and yeah, I think Perro would chew Canelo's head off and piss on his red hair.
            WTF is going on with Angulo?, i hope he will be fighting in Mexico soon, i can't wait for Angulo vs Kirkland, now that will be a great fight for the WBC Super Welterweight vacant title.

Comment

Drink piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                Because you always use rankings and alphabet organizations to justify your arguments.

"Alexander was highly ranked by so and so organization so that means he was a good fighter"...

etc
                Well the ranking argument I use are not based by the alphabetical soup rankings.

There is a difference.

Comment

Working...
                X