Roger Mayweather: Chino Maidana Deserves a Rematch! Immediately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    with his punchers gloves por favor
    He was wearing mexican style gloves was he not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Since Khan already bailed out of a September fight I love how they have now position a rematch out of a fight everyone was calling a "Mismatch"... A rematch now seems likely for September with a lot more PPV sales.... Got to give it to Mayweather. The guy is a genius.
      There should be a rematch though, that fight is a perfect example of what rematches are for.

Comment

Has anyone noticed how much roger looks like Sr now with the fake teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          i thought he looked diiferent. didnt notice the teeth though

Comment

Stop gasing!!! the boxing Fans deserve the Paco fight!! Clown ffffsssss

Comment

Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
              Only if he gets to use the RXs.
              Prescription gloves? I don't think they'll allow those.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                He was wearing mexican style gloves was he not?
                He was not.

Foam and horsehair = Mexican gloves. 100% Foam = Sparring / Protection gloves.

Comment

Hell yes he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    i was thinking the exact same thing lol.

I agree with Roger, though. Everyone from Mayweather's camp was saying that this would be a tough fight leading up to it, but no one took it seriously because they thought that his camp was just trying to hype the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                      i was thinking the exact same thing lol.

I agree with Roger, though. Everyone from Mayweather's camp was saying that this would be a tough fight leading up to it, but no one took it seriously because they thought that his camp was just trying to hype the PPV.
                      There might be some truth to that but its hard to tell because when has floyd (recently) not said that an opponent was tough?

I will say that in 20 20 hindsight....Madaina's awkwardness seemed tough to deal with. It throws the timing off, waiting for a looping punch to land while setting up for a counter. YOu can see it in the Bronner fight with Madianna...in the Gif they run around these parts....You see Bronner very stupidly try to outrun a Madianna looper going straight backwards before he gets nailed. All he had to do was move foward an inch and he would have been fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X