No announcement yet.

Starting Boxing Training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Boxing Training?

It feels like I can't find the right gym that are actually dedicated to teach others how to actually box. There really isn't much at all to see or do around where I live, and it seems like everywhere I look the boxing gyms around here are just the ones where you only do cardio and don't actually learn anything about boxing. The two nearest legitimate looking ones are Authentic Boxing Club and Title Boxing Club. Title Boxing Club is the chain boxing club around here, but Authentic boxing club does have 4 people who've won USA Mid American Title belts. Which one would be the better choice?

Originally posted by Luxxe View Post
    It feels like I can't find the right gym that are actually dedicated to teach others how to actually box.
    I doubt it exists at all. Only if you show signs of talent, great hard work, dedication and discipline, you will get some extra attention from coaches even in a good gym.

Comment

Well it is rightly said that if you are hardworking , punctual , passionate about learning this . You would definitely find the best trainers who would cooperate completely in friendly manner and train you as well .
      Last edited by Peter1; 06-01-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X