Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
    Address: SECRET
    Tel. No.: SECRET
    Maybe Rigo's homeless and doesn't own a phone?

I'd love to know what is a reasonable period of time for Donaire's camp to wait for this **** to be sorted out. Rigo has known the fight is happening for three weeks. They got an ultimatum to sort this out last Thursday. It's now Sunday, he's supposed to be starting training camp tomorrow, and we're supposed to believe he doesn't know where that will be or where he will be sleeping tonight?

The problem is I don't think a lot of boxing fans know much about how drug testing operates. Not providing information about what where you will be is one of the biggest red flags for testers. Normally the only people who do it are dopers, I suppose there's a slight chance here that Rigo's people just have no idea what they're doing and how bad this looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Maybe Rigo's homeless and doesn't own a phone?
      Who doesn't own a cell phone these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        no reason for the fight to fall through. Donaire is being a little biatch. Rigo past tests for years so obviously he's talented on his own so what is donaire so worried about? Guys like Marvin Hagler would say I don't give a fxxk what you take I'm going to KO you anyway and let management worry about it. Donaire should quit crying and quit threatening to call the fight off over every little thing. He sounds like a biatch. There is still plenty of time for testing.
        This is not a good look for Team Rigo. I can't see a management team being this incompetent, not when it's the biggest event in a fighter's career. It feels to me that they're stalling for a reason.

Conversely, although Donaire is free to reverse his stance at anytime, he IS on record about unilateral testing. And he's not going to get the Mares fight so long as he's contracted to TR. If he skips Rigo due to testing issues and moves up in weight, he'll be dogged for ducking the talented Cuban despite this current flap.

Just buckle down and put a beat down on Rigo, PED or no. Build a legacy in the ring. Be Hagler-like, a professional, not a diva who tweets to sway public sentiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by alembic View Post
          This is not a good look for Team Rigo. I can't see a management team being this incompetent, not when it's the biggest event in a fighter's career. It feels to me that they're stalling for a reason.

Conversely, although Donaire is free to reverse his stance at anytime, he IS on record about unilateral testing. And he's not going to get the Mares fight so long as he's contracted to TR. If he skips Rigo due to testing issues and moves up in weight, he'll be dogged for ducking the talented Cuban despite this current flap.

Just buckle down and put a beat down on Rigo, PED or no. Build a legacy in the ring. Be Hagler-like, a professional, not a diva who tweets to sway public sentiment.
          Yeah Rigo is/was trying to stall as long as possible so he can have the advantage in the VADA testing. Donaire is going to punish Rigo inside the ring for his dirty actions.

Comment

Working...
          X