Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Warns Mayweather: Las Vegas is My Town Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and who else is there? mayweather won't fight Martinez trout or pacquiao

hopefully trout beats canelo and forces a fight with Floyd, And it's very likely he will.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Seems Guererro is going to be giving the talk That's good, the last fight's build up was terribley dull.

Guererro's young, fresh, coming off an exciting performance with a great backstory. Plus, he's has that mean streak.

I think the build up's going to be good.

Comment

Did Guerrero accuse Marquez of ducking him? lol

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Ah man. We gonna hear constantly BS from this dude now.

I hope Floyd deforms this quitter's face.
          ghost would knock out khan faster than prescott

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            and who else is there? mayweather won't fight Martinez trout or pacquiao

hopefully trout beats canelo and forces a fight with Floyd, And it's very likely he will.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Trout is managed by Haymon so a Mayweather-Trout fight is not likely IMHO. Isn't Sergio Martinez the MW Champ? He hasnt fought at 154 in I believe almost 4 years so what is the likelihood that he is able to make that weight & still be effective at the weight? Your post appears to be misleading.

Comment

floyd in 6

Comment

Originally posted by swinepig View Post
                ghost would knock out khan faster than prescott
                Faster than 54 seconds? I doubt that.

Comment

God I hope Guerrero knocks out Floyd so manny and Floyd can fight now.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Fraud Mayweather-The 0 Shall Go

I state this without fear or any second guess intent:

Robert Guerrero- Split Nod in a fight that sets the tone for the Fraud Mayweather Showtime deal.

The carnival barker that lives within Mayweather is always in attendence.
                    The circus showmen in him recognizes that 6 fights in 30 months ain't gonna happen.

It's all about selling tickets to this big one, possibly the largest PPV numbers he will ever enjoy.

The passion in The Ghost will burn like a flaming arrow and race through Floyd, not allowing him a second to rest or think.
                    At 35 and with his lack of high octane competition over the prior 5 years, the best 'Money' bet is not on the money.

Nuff said.

Comment

Every Mayweather opponent claims to see something about him that they can exploit, that apparently everyone else fails to see. Yet they fall for the same traps over and over and over again. We'll see if the Ghost is any different, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X