Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GBP protecting Floyd from Pac? I mean Canelo next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GBP protecting Floyd from Pac? I mean Canelo next?

They are trying to match Floyd with green guys. Ortiz did beat Berto, but so did Collazo IMO. It may be a good fight, but Ortiz doesn't have a hope, and nor will Canelo.

Are GBP protecting their money maker?

Originally posted by P.K View Post
    They are trying to match Floyd with green guys. Ortiz did beat Berto, but so did Collazo IMO. It may be a good fight, but Ortiz doesn't have a hope, and nor will Canelo.

Canelo isn't ready yet. But I think it is possible he will be the first to beat floyd, either he or Khan, in maybe 2-3 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Canelo isn't ready yet. But I think it is possible he will be the first to beat floyd, either he or Khan, in maybe 2-3 yrs.
      Shaeffer said Canelo could be next.

So as you mentioned 2 or 3 years, maybe Floyd will have a break and then have another tune up...

Comment

Canelo wont be his next fight man.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K View Post

NO GBP is using tricky marketing by making it look like Floyd is a bigger draw than Pac by matching him with Mexicans. Cause GBP knows many Mexican will buy these PPV bouts. Mexicans don't buy PPV bouts when 2 black guys fight each other. It's to bad for Floyd that Ortiz will be the 2nd Mexican who beats him

Comment

Not from Pac bro...goldeb boy is protectin floyd from the IRS.

Comment

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, we dont know exactly what Floyd's gonna do after he makes that money.

Comment

sure they are and to make 100% sure they should file a lawsuit and ask for a 10 million dollar penalty for each extra pound and if possible lie about having a fear of needles

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  sure they are and to make 100% sure they should file a lawsuit and ask for a 10 million dollar penalty for each extra pound and if possible lie about having a fear of needles
                  Yes and a lawsuit prevented someone from fighting because he had it on his mind...

He cares for his health so aint thinking of fighting let alone Pac...

A man who can have a vacation and have a tune up, and another vacation and tune up for someone...

Comment

I don't think Canelo is next. Floyd will fight whomever agrees to the USADA testing from now on, unless of course it's Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X