Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    But the other guy was very wealthy and he went and hit on that poor girl and seduced her with his charm and money, the scoundrel.

The guy I'm talking about had no money and no girlfriend and he was just sitting there minding his own business when this beautiful young girl came over and hit on him. I wouldn't blame him for taking up her offer in those circumstances.
    They both banged an 18 year old. They both chose to stick their dick in one. No difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I think anybody with any sense knows Brook killed himself to make 147.

He's not a small guy, but that's not really the problem anyway. Brook is used to fighting Welterweights. He's not used to fighting hard hitting 160, and that's the problem. When we talk of jumping up two weight classes, it's not really about your own weight if you can carry it well, it's about the difference in opponents.
      It is true but you cant argue that GGG fights small opponents for the most part, hes fighting opponents who are bigger than him for the most part. Brook weighs 176 and doesnt look fat on that picture, looks like a healthy weight for him.
      But yes, hes not used to fight middleweights and GGGs power is propably gonna be unbelievable to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        It is true but you cant argue that GGG fights small opponents for the most part, hes fighting opponents who are bigger than him for the most part. Brook weighs 176 and doesnt look fat on that picture, looks like a healthy weight for him.
        But yes, hes not used to fight middleweights and GGGs power is propably gonna be unbelievable to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          They both banged an 18 year old. They both chose to stick their dick in one. No difference.
          Paulie you're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            That's not a good analogy either. The best one I can think of is a pimp runs an online d for his 'girl'. Interested john makes arrangement with the pimp for price, location, etc. Last minute pimp pulls a bait and switch for a skinnier 'girl'. John has two choices. Go with the other girl or start calling other pimps...
            Yeah, that's a good analogy as far as it goes. But it doesn't cover the difference between making an offer and accepting one, which is what I was trying to illustrate

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              Paulie you're an idiot.
              Ssshhhh ******, go lick a window or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                Paulie you're an idiot.
                Yes Paulie, you are indeed an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                  but who is better that he couldve fought. Lara or Jacobs, if PBC makes it which theyve given no indication in 2 years of agreeing to match any of their fighters with non-PBC fighters. so, who at 160, who wouldve taken the fight, bc Eubank and Saunders wouldn't, should he have fought?
                  We've already been down this road, but I'll ask again, if the guy is sooooo avoided, then start looking around @ 168. There's plenty of no names and cab drivers that are at least the same size. I'll also ask that if criminal domidick Wade can make a half million, why not offer the fight to someone like Medina? He gave Degale hell, and if he beat him handily, that would look MUCH better after Degale struggled with him than beating a guy who's not even proven at JMW.

Comment

Yeah, that's a good analogy as far as it goes. But it doesn't cover the difference between making an offer and accepting one, which is what I was trying to illustrate
                    Making an offer or accepting one doesn't matter, you still made a choice.

Comment

That's not a good analogy because the offer GGG got from Hearn was very tempting and desirable, the best purse of his career for a fight he would be a big favourite to win.

A better analogy would be a mature man and a beautiful 18 yo girl sitting in a bar. He would never go over to her and try to sweet talk her into bed. People would call him a sexual predator and a cradle snatcher etc. But if she goes over and starts coming on to him, that's different.
                      At the end of the night...no matter how pretty she is... she's still a teenager and the man should walk away.

Comment

Working...
                      X