No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lucas Matthysse on Dallas, Garcia, Rios, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Lucas Matthysse on Dallas, Garcia, Rios, More

Ryan Burton catches up with junior welterweight contender Lusas Matthysse to discuss his upcoming fight Mike Dallas Jr., some possible options for the future and more. [Click Here To Read More]

no ducking make matthysse vs garcia next. wbc ordered it. lucas wants it. lets get it done. i never hear garcia saying he wants it though

Comment

Originally posted by killakali
      no ducking make matthysse vs garcia next. wbc ordered it. lucas wants it. lets get it done. i never hear garcia saying he wants it though
      He will most likely come out with some **** like Khan, "who's Matthysse?"

Man they putting out videos I wanna watch and can't.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

just click on the video.l..you don't have a windows media player? lucas vs danny garcia on the eve of the puerto rican day parade although i don't think the ricans will get up as much for garcia as say cotto or juanma. just the date would be good because matthysse and garcia would be well rested.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

just click on the video.l..you don't have a windows media player? lucas vs danny garcia on the eve of the puerto rican day parade although i don't think the ricans will get up as much for garcia as say cotto or juanma. just the date would be good because matthysse and garcia would be well rested.
          Lol I'm on my phone at work. Can't watch them. Garcia seems to be getting a few Ricans behind after his shout out to the latinos. Which I did t buy for one second.

Comment

Working...
          X