No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
    Cotto made the right decision, he's got the money, family. Why take another beating.
    It was Pac that made the decision lol , he dont want to lose so he made the right decison in saying no to Cotto ,,,,,,,once again !

Tell me something , why are you Pac fanboys such ******s ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      WHAT?

And nobody takes Cotto's win over Margo seriously, it didn't enhance his career at all. It was more of a "I hate you, so I want to beat the **** out of you" Hence him asking for a catchweight with marg. manny on the other hand, you take away his catchweight fights, you are left with...Barrera, Morales, Mosley and Ricky Hatton....ATG resume..And Manny didn't have 8 divisions without the catchweights..

Martinez wants to fight at 154, so a fight at 157 Floyd would be giving Martinez 3 lbs and considering he came in his last fight at 157.5, I would def give credit. And just to derail what you are about to say, I do give Manny credit for beating Cotto at 145, considering he came in his last fight before that at 146. BUT we aren't talking about the fight in 2007, we are talking about Manny wanting another catchweight NOW in 2012. If manny beats Cotto at anyweight at anytime, then why does he still want a catchweight??

This whole Manny is naturally a 130 lb fighter so he needs extra help is some serious pus5y ass ****. That's like saying Canelo Alvarez is only 22 years old, give the guy a break! Let him fight easy fights...he is only 22! BULL****. You have the title, fight some real fighters. You want to be a welterweight, FIGHT AT WELTERWEIGHT. Who ever said going up in weight was supposed to be easy? You are fighting bigger guys, stronger guys, they hit harder, they are used to getting hit harder, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HARDER FIGHT. BUT nooooooo Manny is a Jr Lightweight, give him a break...Don't make the fight too hard.. If you have a vagina, stay in your lane PERIOD. Just imagine if everytime a fighter wanted to move up in weight, they asked for a catchweight, to "test" the waters. It is some serious diva pus5y ****.
      green!!!

Comment

• Im happy it didn't happen.. Cotto's the one who lose the first time, and that will be remembered until the end of time... if he wants revenge, really revenge, not pride, money or anything, he'll fight pac anytime, anywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          It was Pac that made the decision lol , he dont want to lose so he made the right decison in saying no to Cotto ,,,,,,,once again !

Tell me something , why are you Pac fanboys such ******s ?
          You can't even muster up a single sentence without misplacing simple punctuation marks. How's that GED working out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan Partridge
            Hows getting double penetrated by Cenelo and Chavez jr working out?
            You'll be gone by the morning.

Comment

• I'm glad Cotto is not fighting Pacquiao again...that's all I could say at this moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                WHAT?

And nobody takes Cotto's win over Margo seriously, it didn't enhance his career at all. It was more of a "I hate you, so I want to beat the **** out of you" Hence him asking for a catchweight with marg. manny on the other hand, you take away his catchweight fights, you are left with...Barrera, Morales, Mosley and Ricky Hatton....ATG resume..And Manny didn't have 8 divisions without the catchweights..

Martinez wants to fight at 154, so a fight at 157 Floyd would be giving Martinez 3 lbs and considering he came in his last fight at 157.5, I would def give credit. And just to derail what you are about to say, I do give Manny credit for beating Cotto at 145, considering he came in his last fight before that at 146. BUT we aren't talking about the fight in 2007, we are talking about Manny wanting another catchweight NOW in 2012. If manny beats Cotto at anyweight at anytime, then why does he still want a catchweight??

This whole Manny is naturally a 130 lb fighter so he needs extra help is some serious pus5y ass ****. That's like saying Canelo Alvarez is only 22 years old, give the guy a break! Let him fight easy fights...he is only 22! BULL****. You have the title, fight some real fighters. You want to be a welterweight, FIGHT AT WELTERWEIGHT. Who ever said going up in weight was supposed to be easy? You are fighting bigger guys, stronger guys, they hit harder, they are used to getting hit harder, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HARDER FIGHT. BUT nooooooo Manny is a Jr Lightweight, give him a break...Don't make the fight too hard.. If you have a vagina, stay in your lane PERIOD. Just imagine if everytime a fighter wanted to move up in weight, they asked for a catchweight, to "test" the waters. It is some serious diva pus5y ****.
                Whatever I think catchweights suck to but his size is clearly the reason he asks for and gets them. If you can't figure that out then that's your problem. You got guys on here dedicating every post to the issue get over it. His size is clearly the reason it happens and it is lame but so are many of the things in Floyds career. How can you accept 1 without accepting the other? Talk about fanboy bias. Just a few posts above me you got one of the most known fanboys on this site calling someone else a fanboy. It's crazy I'm not a fanboy of any fighter. I think it's a disturbing behavior which should be evident from my posts.

Comment

• Yep, Cotto said no this time. But Cotto said it himself, he was in the best shape of his life on the Pac fight.

Do you really think, the catch weight affected Cotto? Oh, why would eve ask you that. Of course the Pac hater in you would say yes.

Cotto was doing good till about the 5th round when Pac got him with a semi-uppercut/hook. That hurt Cotto and it affected the rest of the fight. You know, just like how Berto was affected by the first knock downed against Ortiz. If Cotto was really drained, he sure did have a lot of energy backing up.

Comment

• baby are you down down down......

Comment

• Shoulder Roll going in, I hope he shares the same venom for Floyds catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X