No announcement yet.

I saw a kid in a tapout shirt get knocked out cold last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a kid in a tapout shirt get knocked out cold last night

I was at the bar last night and I was with about 7 kids and there is a pool table and right next to the table is a porch to go out and smoke. So anyway one of my buddies friends was about to start playing a game of pool and this kid came out from the porch complete dickhead about was like dont even think about playing we have next game. lol and my buddies friend was like alright cool and by the way the kid acting like a dickhead was the one in the tapout shirt. My buddies friend is half Mexican and Black and I know him a little bit not much he used to train at the same Boxing gym as me and had like 10 amateur matches. The table we were drinking at was right by the pool table and we were just sitting there and the kid blatantly says the ******* at that table and he was pointing to us are trying to get on this pool table and the half black and mexican kid his name is Aaron jumped and was like were you talking about me and the other kid responded yeah you guys are trying to cut his and take games away from us little *****es and he pushed Aaron and than Aaron threw a straight right hand at the kid was out cold but I got worried because after Aaron hit him the back of the kids head hit this table and I was just like oh **** I hope that kid is alright. I thought a brawl was going to break out but after that there was just a whole bunch of pushing and yelling and our group just booked it. The kid went out like a light switch though.

the kid who got knocked out was a white kid and a Marine too. I watched he got game the day before to and that was why I was hoping the kids head was fine.

Comment

Lately I've been thinking that there is nothing wrong with wearing Tapout shirts. Why do they get criticized but people who wear football, basketball, and baseball shirts don't get criticized?

Comment

Talk ****, get hit!!!

Comment

Comment

props to the white kid for ****in wit a half black half mexican nigga

If that guy said to me "you talkin to me?" id be like "nah man, i wasnt talkin bout chu, i apologize if it looked like I was taunting you, it wasnt on purpose"

Comment

I'm wearing a tapout shirt right now.

Comment

I think most the guys who do mma are pretty cool but the dudes who rep tapout shirts and dont train and act tough are ridiculous. Aaron was saying to when were going home he is like Im too old to be getting into bar fights he turns 25 in July and he was saying I gave that kid like 3 chances but he needed to get whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
                  Lately I've been thinking that there is nothing wrong with wearing Tapout shirts. Why do they get criticized but people who wear football, basketball, and baseball shirts don't get criticized?

There's nothing wrong with it.
                  It's just mad trendy and 99.9% of the guys that wear them are posers!

Comment

Man now I gotta be careful about the type of shirt I'm wearing? If I lose a fight, I don't want it to be looked at as the company on my shirt losing as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X