Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence could be all time great IIFFFFF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence could be all time great IIFFFFF....

He has at least a B+ chin....hopefully he won't have a glass chin like Amir QUEEN Khan or James CHINNY Kirkland....

I think his chin will show to be decent. Chris hit him with several good shots and Spence didn't look bothered in the least.

Comment

His head size/shape and sturdy looking physique suggests a decent chin.

Comment

I've been following Spence since he iced Broner and beat the living crap out of Mayweather in sparring a couple years back. Believe me when I tell you that his chin is legit.

Comment

This is getting out of hand now. Dude beat Chris ****ing Algieri. Now you're talking he's an Atg?

Comment

He has to show a lot more facets to his game before we can have talks like this.

Comment

I've been following Spence since he iced Broner and beat the living crap out of Mayweather in sparring a couple years back. Believe me when I tell you that his chin is legit.
              I think his chin will show to be decent. Chris hit him with several good shots and Spence didn't look bothered in the least.
              I like Spence, he's a great talent and seems like a decent guy. That being said, he gets hit a little too much in my opinion.....and against subpar competition at that.

All good chins eventually crack, see Paul Williams, Margarito and Pac for recent examples.
              Spence already has the offensive weapons, he'll be the total package once he improves his head movement/defense.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                This is getting out of hand now. Dude beat Chris ****ing Algieri. Now you're talking he's an Atg?
                Right?

Comment

Working...
                X