Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Line up your American hopes, AJ will knock them down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line up your American hopes, AJ will knock them down.

After watching Anthony dismantle your last great hope, it is very clear that the USA has pretty much nothing left to offer. Deonte? Easy work.

Who could possibly challenge the British empires dominance?

Wilder would do a lot better.

Comment

The atmosphere was something you Americans cannot comprehend, the sport is treated with a far greater level of respect here in the UK.

Comment

Dominic Breazele, Amir Monsour, Baby Miller, Bryant Jennings all KO that roided robot. And the UK crowds are gay - all singing along like a bunch dwarfs.

Comment

Not a very bold prediction:

Don't believe that "they all went to the NFL" nonsense either... If that were true Europe wouldn't be dominating 160-200 because they'd all be playing soccer and hockey for more money... American HWs just suck.
          Last edited by ////; 04-09-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Even old Tarver and Shannon Briggs do a number on that bum.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
              The atmosphere was something you Americans cannot comprehend, the sport is treated with a far greater level of respect here in the UK.

I've been telling all my friends about the atmosphere at the fights in the UK or what it seems to be like watching it on television. I want to come to a big fight over there in a bad way. I'll make it one day.

As far as American heavyweights, who knows. Joshua is still untested really but I'd pick him over Wilder. I think Ortiz is the best out there at the moment though

Comment

Wilder would knock joshua out easy

and don't even get me started on what a prime tyson or ali would do

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Dominic Breazele, Amir Monsour, Baby Miller, Bryant Jennings all KO that roided robot. And the UK crowds are gay - all singing along like a bunch dwarfs.
                  is that the best you can offer? a 45 year old a fatty with bigger boobs than martin a...baby? what? and ...bryant Jennings? woah slim pickings

Comment

Fuk England!

Comment

Working...
                    X